We Take the Cake Unicorn Cake
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From its sweet eyelashes to its pointed ears and twirling horn, this unicorn cake is nothing short of magical. The talented bakers at Florida's We Take the Cake begin with four layers of tender golden butter cake, fill them with alternating layers of lavender and pink vanilla buttercream, then smoothly ice the entire creation with vanilla buttercream. Dozens of handcrafted buttercream roses create a billowy mane. Top with the ears and horn before serving, and enjoy the whinnies of delight.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or unwrap the cake, place in box with horn and ears, and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. To remove the cake from the box, unfold the box so that the front panel lies flat and you can slide the cake out of the box with ease. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. Insert the horn and ears into the top of the room temperature cake before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Golden Butter Cake: All-purpose flour, butter, sugar, trans-fat free liquid vegetable shortening, sour cream, fresh eggs, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, salt.
- Buttercream Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, food coloring (pink, purple, black).
- Pink Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, cocoa powder, water, caramel color, palm oil, glycerin, gum tragacanth, potassium sorbate, cellulose gum, natural and artificial flavors, modified corn starch, acetic acid.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by BeachCake from Beautiful but disgusting This cake was absolutely beautiful, just like the picture. Unfortunately, no one ate it. We served 18 people with this cake and only 1 person said they liked it. The cake and icing were sooooooo heavy it was unreal to actually consume. That’s saying a lot considering this cake is small and should only feed 6-8 people max, so everyone got a sliver. At this price, the cake should at least be decent, preferably amazing but again, I’d take decent. Unfortunately, would never purchaseDate published: 2019-07-05Rated 5 out of 5 by BlondeGumby from Excellent So much fun. Just as pictured too. Great taste. Let thaw more than directed we found. Everyone loved. Very rich.Date published: 2019-06-18Rated 1 out of 5 by Unicorn cake from Not even baked the whole way. It left bad taste Bought 3 days. Not even baked. It was still doughey when it arrived.Date published: 2018-12-23