Ultimate Kitchen Linens Bundle
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed and tested in by our in-house chefs, these innovative kitchen helpers feature a quilted cotton and silicone construction that offers impressive heat resistance up to 650°F and a secure, nonslip grip. The versatile design makes the pieces perfectly suited for use with a wide variety of cookware and bakeware.
- Set includes Ultimate Oven Mitt, Ultimate Pot Holder and Ultimate Handle Holder.
- All pieces made of 100% cotton twill dipped in textured silicone that provides heat resistant to 650°F and nonslip traction for handling hot cookware and bakeware.
- Oven mitt: Extra-long split cuff protects the forearm, even when arm is bent; soft, fleece-lined interior; grommet for hanging.
- Pot Holder: Fleece-lined interior pocket; loop for hanging.
- Handle Holder: Fleece-lined sleeve fits over most cookware handles for safe, secure handling of hot pots and pans.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot Holder: 9" sq.
- Oven Mitt: 7" wide, 15" long; one size fits most.
- Handle Holder: 3" wide, 7" long.
- Interior pockets lined in polyester fleece.
- BCI certified.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Machine-wash cold, inside out with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach as needed.
- Tumble-dry low, inside out. Remove promptly.
- Do not iron.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.