Ultimate Classic Weeknight Meals Starter Sauces
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Quick and delicious weeknight meals are easy with this gourmet starter sauce set. Blending classic quality ingredients, each starter sauce is kettle-cooked for satisfying, homemade flavor. Simply heat, add chicken, beef or pork and enjoy.
Pulled Pork Starter: A sweet and smoky blend of spicy brown mustard, tangy apple cider vinegar, savory chicken demi-glace, vine-ripened tomato and blackstrap molasses. (1 lb. 8.5 oz.)
Sloppy Joe Starter: A blend of vine-ripened tomatoes, savory veal demi-glace, extra-virgin olive oil, sweet red bell peppers, garlic and spices. (1 lb. 8.5 oz.)
Taco Starter: A blend fire roasted tomatoes, garlic, apple cider vinegar, fire roasted green chilies, garlic, onions and spices. (16 oz.)
- Each starter makes 6–8 servings.
- Made in USA.
- Pulled Pork Starter: Apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, tomato paste, water, spicy brown mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, spices, turmeric, garlic powder), distilled vinegar, cane sugar, molasses, spices, chicken demi-glace (chicken stock, mirepoix stock [made of carrot, celery and onion stocks], roasted chicken stock, dried chicken stock, modified food starch, water, gelatin, salt, white wine, chicken fat), salt, garlic powder, natural smoke flavor, yeast extract, onion powder.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, fish, eggs, milk/dairy products, peanuts, soy.
- Sloppy Joe Starter: Water, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato puree, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), onions, sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor), red bell peppers, Dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), kosher salt, veal demi-glace (veal stock [veal bones, water], roux [wheat flour, veal fat], modified food starch, mirepoix stock [carrot stock, celery stock, onion stock], mushroom stock, sautéed carrot stock [carrot stock, sunflower oil], tomato paste, salt), garlic, ancho chili powder, extra-virgin olive oil, lime juice concentrate, celery, roasted garlic, cumin, jalapeño powder, smoked paprika, parsley.
- Contains wheat/gluten, fish (anchovies). This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk/dairy products, peanuts, soy.
- Taco Starter: Tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid, calcium chloride), water, fire roasted tomatoes (tomatoes, salt, citric acid), tomato paste, onions, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), garlic, apple cider vinegar, fire roasted green chiles (green chiles, salt, citric acid), canola oil, spices, garlic powder, salt, paprika, lime juice concentrate, onion powder, chipotle chile powder, ancho chile powder, tamarind concentrate, citric acid.
- Contains wheat/gluten, soy. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, eggs, milk/dairy products, soy, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.