Tyler Florence Rectangular Salad Board, Walnut
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Chop and serve your salad on the same beautiful board. An innovative design from celebrity chef Tyler Florence, this reversible walnut slab doubles as a cutting board on one side and a shallow bowl on the other side for presenting salads at the table. Perfect for family meals and buffet entertaining.
- Carved from sustainably harvested North American walnut wood.
- Reversible board with a flat side for cutting; curved side for tossing and serving.
- Integral side handles for easy carrying.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil.
- Designed in partnership with Tyler Florence and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 15" x 1 1/4" high.
- 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Season your board with a food-grade mineral oil before first use. Start by slightly warming the mineral oil. Use a clean, dry cloth to apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain. Allow the oil to soak in, then repeat with another application. After allowing the board to dry, wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge the board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2–3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel, then stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery