'Twas the Night Before Christmas Santa Cookie & Brownie Tin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make the holidays sweeter with a big batch of festive sugar cookies and chocolatey brownies sent in a cookie tin decorated with a vintage-style illustration of Santa atop a train laden with gifts. Baked by a boutique Florida bakery, the assortment of treats makes a great gift for the whole family and for employees, coworkers and clients.
- Tin includes 24 mini vanilla sugar cookies with red and green royal icing; 6 dark chocolate brownies.
- 1 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Packaged in a gift tin decorated with the jolly Santa from our 'Twas the Night Before Christmas tabletop designs.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mini cookies: 2 1/2" diam.
- Brownies: 2" sq.
- Tin: 8" diam., 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cookies and brownies ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store them in the freezer for up to one month or store them at room temperature, where they'll remain fresh for up to two weeks. We do not recommend refrigerating cookies and brownies.
- Brownies: Cocoa powder, espresso powder, unsweetened chocolate, vegetable oil, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, flour, salt, dark chocolate chips.
- Cookies: Butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, confectioners' sugar, dried egg whites, food coloring (Red 40, Red 3, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1 and Blue 2), titanium dioxide.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.