Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our magnificent cheesecake is inspired by the classic chocolate-and-caramel turtle confections. Prepared from scratch by the father-and-son team behind Frost Bake Shop in Memphis, it features a chocolate cream cheese filling and a crisp buttery crust made with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies. The decadence continues with crunchy toasted pecans, homemade caramel and chocolate ganache.
- 9" diam., 2 1/2" high (serves 12–16).
- 4 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the dessert from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 1 month, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cheesecake is best enjoyed slightly chilled (but not ice cold). Remove the plastic from the dessert while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the cake from the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving. To serve, run a long, ultra-sharp knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Cream cheese, sugar, semisweet chocolate chips, eggs, Oreo basecake crumbs, heavy cream, caramel sauce (heavy cream, light corn syrup, sugar, condensed milk, vanilla extract, salt), chocolate ganache (semisweet chocolate chips, heavy cream), pecans, butter, vanilla extract, fresh lemon juice, salt.
- Contains: Milk, eggs, wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes: milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, soy, almond, walnut, pecan, coconut.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.