White Truffle Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The earthy, heady perfume of truffles is prized around the world for its ability to elevate any dish to a luxurious experience. The perfect gift for the truffle lover on your list, our set delivers the quintessential truffle experience—white truffles, truffle salt, truffle butter and a truffle shaver. Packaged in our signature, reusable wooden crate, the delicacies are imported from Tartufi de Fassia, a family owned estate in Italy:
Small White Truffles: Expertly harvested using Italian cavatori (truffle-hunting dogs) and characterized by a subtle, earthy aroma and delicate nutty flavor that enhances pasta, risotto, eggs and more.
Truffle Butter: A fragrant golden spread of black summer truffle pieces blended with dairy butter churned from the rich milk of grass-fed cows; delicious in risottos and pastas as well as on crostini, flatbreads and popcorn.
Truffle Salt: Coarse grey salt hand harvested from the Guérande salt pan of France's Atlantic coast and blended with bits of Italian black summer truffles—delectable sprinkled over egg dishes, corn on the cob, grilled meat and popcorn.
Truffle Shaver: A traditional tool with adjustable stainless-steel blade for slicing fresh white or black truffles into whisper-thin, aromatic curls.
- Set includes 1 oz. fresh white truffles, 4.23 oz. truffle butter, 3.52 oz. truffle salt and truffle shaver.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small White Truffles: 2–3 truffles, 10–20 g. each (1 oz. total).
- Truffle Butter: 4.23 oz.
- Truffle Salt: 3.52 oz.
- Shaver: 7 1/2" long overall.
- Crate: 10 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 4 1/2" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- The white truffles and truffle butter ship chilled with ice packs and include instructions for storage.
- Fresh Truffles: Upon receipt, wrap the fresh truffles in a paper towel or tissue paper, place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 5 days. The paper towel or tissue paper should be changed daily. The truffles also can be frozen for up to 1 year.
- Truffle Butter: Place container in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 1 year.
- Truffle Salt: Store at ambient temperature for up to two years, unopened, and up to one year after opening.
- Truffles: 100% white truffles.
- Truffle Butter: Butter, black summer truffles (Tuber aestivum vittae) 1%, salt, flavoring.
- Truffle Salt: Gray sea salt, dried black truffles, flavoring.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.