Truffle Lovers Gift Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspire a cook's creativity with a collection that celebrates the bold, earthy intensity of fine white truffles. These delicacies are imported from Tartufi di Fassia, a family-owned estate in Umbria, Italy, where cavatori(truffle hunters) have harvested their treasures from the hilly woods for more than a century. Packaged in our signature reusable wooden gift crate, the assortment includes:
- Fresh White Truffles: Foraged in the wooded foothills of Umbria, these prized white truffles have a smooth golden skin and a distinctively marbled golden interior. Shave thinly over egg dishes, pasta, potatoes and risotto (1 oz.).
- Organic White Truffle Olive Oil: 100% Umbrian organic extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, with a slightly peppery foundation and notes of garlic from the white truffle extract. Add just a few drops for finishing pasta, risotto, eggs or your favorite meats and seafood (3.38 oz.).
- Truffle Butter: A fragrant golden spread of black summer truffle pieces blended with dairy butter churned from the rich milk of grass-fed cows. Delicious in risottos and pastas as well as on crostini, flatbreads and popcorn (4.23 oz.).
- Truffle Shaver: Designed especially for slicing fresh truffles, with a sharp adjustable blade for clean, precise slices.
- 8.6 oz food total.
- Truffles are shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Designed especially for slicing fresh truffles.
- Adjustable stainless-steel blade, rosewood handle.
- Also great for slicing chocolate or hard cheeses into thin, uniform portions.
- 9 3/4" long.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Fresh Truffles: Truffles ship chilled with gel packs. Upon receipt, wrap fresh truffles in dry paper towels and store in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator. Keep the truffles dry, as moisture causes them to deteriorate. The typical shelf life of truffles is up to 5 days, but they can last up to 10 days if kept continually cold and wrapped individually in dry paper towels. For the best aroma and flavor, consume fresh truffles within 48 hours of receiving.
- Truffle Olive Oil: Store at ambient temperature for up to 3 years, unopened. Once opened, place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 1 year.
- Truffle Butter: Store at ambient temperature for up to 30 months, unopened. Once opened, place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 1 year.
- Fresh truffles are best served at room temperature. Remove truffles from the refrigerator 2 hours prior to serving. Shave them onto a prepared dish with the truffle shaver (or a mandoline or grater) immediately before serving. Warming or cooking truffles enhances their flavor – for best results, pair them with eggs, cheese, cream, oil and other fat-rich food.
Truffle Shaver Care
- Rinse clean after each use and wipe dry.
- Fresh White Truffles: Freshly foraged white truffles (Tuber magnatum pico).
- White Truffle Olive Oil: Organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic white truffle flavoring.
- Truffle Butter: Italian butter, black summer truffles, salt, flavoring.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.