Truffle Lobster Mac And Cheese Tartlets, Set of 15
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Macaroni and cheese becomes an elegant appetizer when it's made with luscious pieces of Maine lobster and infused with aromatic white truffle. The succulent lobster is combined with shell pasta and a silky truffled mascarpone-cheddar sauce inside tender, flaky pastry cups. Topped with panko breadcrumbs mixed with truffle oil, the tartlets are hand prepared by Hancock Gourmet, a family seafood company in coastal Maine, using fresh, sustainably caught lobster. Bake and serve warm from your oven.
- 15 tartlets, each 2" diam.
- 15 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tartlets ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store tartlets in the freezer where they will keep for up to one year. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Thaw tartlets in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove tartlets from tray and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10–15 minutes.
- Flour (wheat, rye, spelt), palm fat nonhydrogenated, wheat starch, sugar, cooking salt, soy flour, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, dextrose, butter, coloring agent: natural beta-carotene.
- Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cream, lobster, mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), panko breadcrumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter (cream, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), onion, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), white truffle oil (olive oil, white truffle), salt, white pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.