Trudeau Pro Silicone Tapered Rolling Pin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Innovation, simplicity and sophistication are hallmarks of Trudeau, a Quebec-based housewares company that's been family-owned and run since its founding in 1889. The company's patented Silpin™ rolling pins meet the same standards as its cookware: premium performance, ease of use and consistent results. This French-style pin is crafted from injection-molded European-grade silicone, with tapered ends for maneuverability and great control over the dough's thickness. Lightweight, seamless and nonstick, it rolls pie, pastry and cookie doughs to a pristine finish and won't stick or tear, eliminating the need for flouring or covering the surface.
- Made of European-grade silicone that rolls smoothly and won't stick or tear.
- Tapered design is a favorite of pastry chefs for maneuvering over dough.
- The long, lightweight pin is great for lifting and layering dough rounds into baking pans.
- Ends are 100% sealed with chrome-plated caps.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
20" long; 1 1/2" diam.
Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand-washing recommended.
Next Day Delivery