Emeril Lagasse Power 360 AirFryer Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Award-winning appliance maker Tristar has teamed up with Chef Emeril Lagasse to create a multipurpose countertop oven at a great value. Crafted of durable stainless steel, the Power AirFryer Oven 360 Deluxe features 12 preset functions: air fry, toast, bagel, pizza, bake, broil, rotisserie, roast, slow cook, dehydrate, reheat and warm. While it takes up less than 20" of counterspace, the oven features a 930-cu.-in. interior that can accommodate a 12” pizza or a 4-lb. whole chicken with ease. The secret to its multifunctional capacity lies in its 360° Air Flow Technology, which creates a whirlwind of superheated air that quickly and evenly cooks food for perfect results every time.
- Offers exceptional versatility with 12 preset functions: air fry, toast, bagel, pizza, bake, broil, rotisserie, roast, slow cook, dehydrate, reheat and warm.
- Made of stainless steel and tempered glass.
- Includes drip tray; 2 pizza racks, nonstick baking pan, 3 crisper pans, rotisserie spit, shaft and fork, rotisserie stand and instruction manual.
- Blue LED screen offers easy viewing.
- Three heating zones cook, brown and crisp food from all sides.
- Three shelves let you cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- Accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2" x 15" x 10 1/2" overall.
- 12" x 10" x 7" interior (930 cu. in.).
- 15 lb.
- 38" cord.
- Made in China.
- Model #4-00575-02 S*AFO-001.
Includes the following accessories:
- Drip tray, 12 1/2" x 10".
- 2 Pizza wire racks, 12 1/2" x 10".
- Baking pan, 12 1/2" x 10".
- 3 shallow crisper pans, 12 1/2" x 1" x 10".
- Rotisserie spit, shaft and fork, 12 1/2" x 2" x 1 1/2".
- Rotisserie stand, 3" diam.
- Instruction manual, paperback, 19 pages.
- 90-day limited guarantee.
- Use & Care
- Accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash oven (do not immerse in water).
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.