Triple Berry Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Our holiday wreath brings the invigorating fragrance of an alpine forest indoors. Clusters of berries – pink pepperberries, white tallow berries and blue juniper berries – nestle in a bed of noble fir and seeded eucalyptus leaves. A family-owned farm in California's Salinas Valley handcrafts each wreath.
- Available in 12", 22" or 28" diam.
- Protect from weather.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- The natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid moisture, direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last up to one year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Triple Berry Garland
Rated 1 out of 5 by SWC2 from Not this year. I have been buying this wreath for years and I have always been so happy with it. Usually worth the price. This year I was very disappointed. It arrived dried out and dull. It will not last to Christmas.Date published: 2017-12-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim D from Absolutely Grogeous! This wreath is so full and very fragrant! perfect for out kitchen!!! Highly recommend for indoor use!Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Trucker from Great Look and Fragrance I bought this wreath as a gift to my brother and his wife, they live in Arizona. My sister in law said it was the most beautiful wreath she had ever seen, and the fragrance of the bay leaf and eucalyptus was wonderful. I would definitely send another of these again. A nice gift for those living away or hard to buy for.Date published: 2016-12-12