Travis Kitchen Double Island
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Paired with a richly grained, thick marble top from Italy, our hardworking island is framed in solid white oak for striking contrast and exceptionally durable construction. Spacious drawers on both sides of the island provide ample storage for everyday kitchen essentials, and the cabinets below house cookware, provisions and extra linens.
- 69.25"L x 33.25"W x 35.25"H
- Solid white oak is sealed with a protective matte lacquer.
- Drawers and cabinets provide plenty of storage on both sides of the island.
- Ideal for prep work and serving, the straight-edge white Carrara marble top from Italy offers the perfect surface for rolling out pastry dough.
- Four drawers provide ample space for cooks' tools, flatware and other essentials.
- Cabinet features an adjustable shelf for storage of everyday provisions and cookware.
- Three fixed shelves on each side create additional room for storage and display.
- Sturdy towel bar on one end.
- Variations in the color and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 69.25"L x 33.25"W x 35.25"H
- Top: 69.25"L x 33.25"W x 1" thick
- Overhang of top: 0.25" at sides.
- Base: 69"L x 33"W x 34.25"H
- Drawer interiors (4): 14.50"W x 11"D x 2.75"H
- Cabinet doors: Left 21"W x 16"H x .75" thick (left); 21"W x 17.25"H x .75" thick (right)
- Cabinet interior (without shelf): 35"W x 30"D x 21"H
- Cabinet shelf (1 adjustable): 35"W x 26.5"D x .75" thick
- Side shelves (3 fixed on each side): 34.75"W x 26.5"D x .75" thick; 12.25" height clearance
- Legs: 2.5" sq., 34"H
- Feet: 2.5" sq.
- Towel bar: 30.50" long; provides 32" hanging space
- Product weight: 404 lb.
- Quarried in Italy.
- Cut and honed in China.
- Legs, supports and frame are solid white oak.
- Levelers on legs provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Made in China.
- Engineered wood with white oak veneer.
- Drawers open smoothly on a metal bottom glide.
- Solid white oak frame, engineered wood panel.
- White oak plywood.
- Natural oak painted finish sealed with a smooth matte lacquer varnish.
- Drawer pulls: Round zinc knobs with a gray finish.
- Door pulls: Zinc pulls with a gray finish.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To protect the top surface, use a cutting board when cutting or chopping.
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to prevent thermal shock.
- Use coasters or trays under vessels/containers for liquids, as this will prevent moisture and chemicals from leaking and staining the marble surface.
- Wipe up spills and moisture immediately with a dry rag, by carefully blotting to prevent staining of the stone.
- Dust regularly, using a microfiber cloth, to remove dust and loose surface debris that can scratch the stone.
- To clean, wipe the stone with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.