Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Timberline 1300 is one of the newest additions to the Traeger grill family, boasting innovative features like 6-in-1 functionality, WiFIRE digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Built-in main rack plus middle and upper racks provide 1300 sq. inches of cooking surface.
- Three cooking tiers include two dual-position removable racks.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain even temperature and keep smoke inside.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 58" x 27" x 48" high (with hood down); 1300-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Middle rack: 34" x 14 1/4".
- Top rack: 34" x 8 1/4".
- 24-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 266 lb.
- Made in China.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature so you don't need to open lid of grill.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meat with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- Includes bamboo cutting board and meat probe storage.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 5 out of 5 by oheeee from The Heavens opened up yesterday, 1300 arrived! I am so excited, for a few dollars more we went Whole Hog(so to speak). I have become a Traeger Nation junkie........More pics to come.Date published: 2019-06-14Rated 5 out of 5 by freddyjbbq from biggest, baddest, BEST!!!!! this is the very best grill i have ever owned in terms of capacity, features and build quality!! if you are looking for the very best value in a pellet grill, look no further than the Traeger Timberline 1300!!Date published: 2019-06-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Chase W. from Super high quality grill I am amazed at the quality of this grill. They didnt cut any corners with this new timberline grill. I had an older Traeger, and dont get me wrong, I liked it, but this Timberline blows everything out of the water. I would highly reccommend this grill to anyone that likes to get the most out of their meat!Date published: 2019-05-24Rated 5 out of 5 by ChuckBurton old guy from Converted gas 67 yr old that cooks outside 200 days a year always gas or charcoal grill kinda guy. We entertain often (20 to 20 guests) purchased a 1300 three weeks ago or 18 meals ago...while I am far from competition ready, not one bad meal has come off of that baby!!! NEVER SMOKED MEAT OF ANY TYPE prior to this journey. Now I’ll never grill again! I am now a smoker! Heck that 1300 while it could be a competition smoker could easily be dubbed “smoking for dummies” put brisket on went played golf, came home wrapped it in foil put it back on the grill, wen inside showered cleaned up guest arrived and eat a dang good brisket that I claimed to have slaved over for hours...till my wife ratted me out and talked about how easy it was! Simply stated outstandingDate published: 2019-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Debbie Donuts from Love my Traeger! I purchased my timberline 1300 in the summer of 2018. WOW! This smoker is AWESOME! I love to grill but boy do we impress our friends and family with smoked meats! I just smoked 2 briskets for the first time for Easter 2019! They were so moist and tasty. Why not make your life easier and stress-less while entertaining! The WiFi and probe make enjoying your day while smoking your meal "a no brainier! " Buy this smoker!Date published: 2019-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by kalani from Best Grill!! Love everything about this grill!!! Plenty of room for anything your heart desires- fit a full spatchcock turkey with plenty of room for more. WiFire is the best- love that I can check it from anywhere. More than anything the flavors I get with this grill is insane. From burgers to brisket to cinnamon rolls and flatbread- anything cooked/smoked/grilled on this grill is amazing!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-11Rated 5 out of 5 by JJKA from Best Pellet Grill You'll Find Recently purchased the Timberline and can't cook enough with it. Very convenient with the Wi/Fire tech, if you need it to run to the store or are occupied with something else around the house you can check your food just as easy as a text or email. SuperSmoke feature is great for BBQ, I was a skeptic of how much of a smoke profile this would actually generate with the meat and was put in my place. The reverse sear on steaks with SS is great too, whole new concept for me and well worth the time it takes to prepare. We've always been big on grilling vegetables in our home too and this grill has raised the bar on flavor and texture. Only con is the grease system, it functions poorly in my opinion and keeping it clean is a constant detailed practice for safety and preventing unwanted flavor in your food, room for improvement. Only complaint is I purchased the prior generation less than 3 months before the current updates to the drive and other small features were made, would have waited if I knew on a purchase like this.Date published: 2019-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by fayetteflash from Insanely Consistent! I've had my Timberline for over a year now and it is the finest cooker I've ever owned. As a loyal Traeger owner since 2002, I've had a few different models, but this thing is a completely new level of quality and consistency. The insulation holds temperatures better and burns less pellets. The new smoke flow adds even more flavor. And, the wifi controller keeps me connected to my grill from anywhere. Well done! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-03
Is the latest version traeger?