Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Traeger Grills has redefined outdoor cooking with their convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a conventional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Timberline 1300 is the newest addition to the Traeger grill family, offering innovative features like WiFire digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
- Designed to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with equally delicious results.
- Built-in main rack plus a middle and upper rack provide 1,300 square inches of cooking surface.
- Three tiers of cooking surface include two dual-position removable upper racks.
- WiFire digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain an even temperature and hold smoke inside.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature without having to open the lid.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meats with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- All-terrain wheels enable the grill to easily roll over all types of surfaces.
- Locking casters ensure wheels remain stationary when the grill is in use.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- 24-lb. capacity pellet hopper can be accessed during cooking to change pellets on the fly.
- Includes bamboo cutting board and meat probe storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 58" x 27" x 48" high (with hood down); 1,300-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Middle rack: 34" x 14 1/4".
- Top rack: 34" x 8 1/4".
- 8' power cord.
- 262 lb.
- 120V cord.
- 300W electric battery.
- 3-year warranty.
- Made in China.
WiFire App Information
- Uses your home Wi-Fi network to connect your grill to the Traeger App via Cloud servers.
- Change the temp, kick up the smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout your grilling, to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise and consistent temperature to +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills brand hardwood pellets only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Please allow four for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 5 out of 5 by smokestacks from Best Pellet Smoker on the market 5th pellet grill and will be my last as the Timberline 1300 is perfect. Purchased just about a year ago and sees weekly use in Upstate NY with zero problems. Set up was a breeze and have no idea why anyone would have an issue. You just put the legs on! Construction wise this grill is built like a tank. Double walled (saves pellets and can smoke in below freezing temps) Wi-Fi Set up with traeger app is a breeze. You just need to make sure you have a nice strong signal going to where you place the grill. Not the cheapest option but after you factor in its size, build quality, bonus features and ease of use well worth the price.Date published: 2018-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by brun01 from Grilling at The Touch of a Button This is hands down the best grill I have ever owned or used. I'm a big time griller and have been so impressed with this product. I will never go back to the old way. The Super Smoke feature is amazing, jerky, BBQ meats, you name it, makes everything taste amazing. The seamless transition with recipes from my phone on the app to the grill is too easy. I can monitor my food from inside the house, down the street at the store, or even from my work office. This product has changed the way I enjoy meals with my family and has put better food on the table every single time. If you don't have one of these grills then you, your family, your friends, neighbors are ALL missing out. 10/10 would recommend.Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 1 out of 5 by Junior from Epic Failure Do not purchase this grill. Nothing but aggravation. First attempt to use I received low temp error and shut down. It was returned to the purchasing facility for 7 weeks to attempt to get operational. new auger motor, hopper assembly, etc. Got it back, had one successful cook. Then low temp error shut down. Auger unresponsive. End result was a return sale and frustration. I've been a Traeger owner for 20+ years, but the Timberline 1300 is a Epic Failure in my book.Date published: 2017-08-09Rated 1 out of 5 by CaptainMatt from Terrible Grill! Everything from start to finish doesn't work with this grill. Assembly was a nightmare, wifi doesn't connect, grill will not get up to temp, grease drips out everywhere. Great concept but poor design and build.Date published: 2017-07-27