Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Traeger Grills has redefined outdoor cooking with their convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a conventional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Timberline 1300 is the newest addition to the Traeger grill family, offering innovative features like WiFire digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
- Designed to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with equally delicious results.
- Built-in main rack plus a middle and upper rack provide 1,300 square inches of cooking surface.
- Three tiers of cooking surface include two dual-position removable upper racks.
- WiFire digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain an even temperature and hold smoke inside.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature without having to open the lid.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meats with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- All-terrain wheels enable the grill to easily roll over all types of surfaces.
- Locking casters ensure wheels remain stationary when the grill is in use.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- 24-lb. capacity pellet hopper can be accessed during cooking to change pellets on the fly.
- Includes bamboo cutting board and meat probe storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 58" x 27" x 48" high (with hood down); 1,300-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Middle rack: 34" x 14 1/4".
- Top rack: 34" x 8 1/4".
- 8' power cord.
- 262 lb.
- 120V cord.
- 300W electric battery.
- 3-year warranty.
- Made in China.
WiFire App Information
- Uses your home Wi-Fi network to connect your grill to the Traeger App via Cloud servers.
- Change the temp, kick up the smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout your grilling, to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise and consistent temperature to +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills brand hardwood pellets only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Natalia from Overall great grill! This grill definitely makes the food taste better than our gas grill. Haven't had much time to set it up with the app but so far so good and my husband is doing more of the cooking now that it just got easier.Date published: 2017-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by brun01 from Grilling at The Touch of a Button This is hands down the best grill I have ever owned or used. I'm a big time griller and have been so impressed with this product. I will never go back to the old way. The Super Smoke feature is amazing, jerky, BBQ meats, you name it, makes everything taste amazing. The seamless transition with recipes from my phone on the app to the grill is too easy. I can monitor my food from inside the house, down the street at the store, or even from my work office. This product has changed the way I enjoy meals with my family and has put better food on the table every single time. If you don't have one of these grills then you, your family, your friends, neighbors are ALL missing out. 10/10 would recommend.Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 5 out of 5 by hostwiththemost from Grill from my couch I don't have enough good things to say about this grill. Not only does it make everything taste amazing, but it's incredibly easy to use thanks to the WiFi integration. Long cooks used to mean lots of babysitting, but now I can check on my slow-smoked brisket and control my Timberline right from my phone. Like any advanced grill, there can be a bit of a learning curve (that some may not have the patience for) but if you follow instructions this baby can perform.Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Adee from Epic new way to grill! The Timberline has changed the way I grill. No more babysitting long cooks and worrying about temps.Date published: 2017-08-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Junior from Epic Failure Do not purchase this grill. Nothing but aggravation. First attempt to use I received low temp error and shut down. It was returned to the purchasing facility for 7 weeks to attempt to get operational. new auger motor, hopper assembly, etc. Got it back, had one successful cook. Then low temp error shut down. Auger unresponsive. End result was a return sale and frustration. I've been a Traeger owner for 20+ years, but the Timberline 1300 is a Epic Failure in my book.Date published: 2017-08-09Rated 1 out of 5 by CaptainMatt from Terrible Grill! Everything from start to finish doesn't work with this grill. Assembly was a nightmare, wifi doesn't connect, grill will not get up to temp, grease drips out everywhere. Great concept but poor design and build.Date published: 2017-07-27