Traeger Tailgater Grill
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Traeger Grills has redefined outdoor cooking with its convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a conventional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Tailgater 20 packs the cooking power of a full-size grill in a portable size – perfect for game time, camping or the beach. EZ-Fold Legs ensure that the grill fits easily in the back of your car for grilling on the go.
- Designed to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with equally delicious results.
- Equipped with a 20" x 15" rack for 300 square inches of cooking surface.
- Digital Elite Controller lets you precisely set the thermostat to a range of temperatures.
- Base is designed with folding legs for compact transportation.
- Plug-in outlet required.
Dimensions & More Info
- 37" x 18" x 36" high (with legs extended and hood down); 300-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Rack: 20" x 15".
- 8' power cord.
- 62 lb.
- Rack holds 12 burgers, 2 whole chickens, 18 hot dogs or 3 rib racks.
- 120V cord.
- 300W electric battery.
- Three-year warranty.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot, soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Traeger Tailgater Grill
|Traeger Tailgater Grill, Blue||$499.95||$0|
|Traeger Tailgater Grill, Bronze||$499.95||$0|