Traeger Ranger Tabletop Grill
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Traeger Grills has redefined outdoor cooking with its convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Perfect for picnics, tailgating and camping, this compact, portable grill lets you enjoy wood-fired flavor on the go. It uses a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, allowing you to set a precise temperature in five-degree increments. A Keep Warm mode maintains ready-to-eat temperatures, and a meat probe offers even more temperature control.
- Portable, compact design lets you smoke, bake, roast, braise, grill and barbeque on the go; ideal for tailgating, picnics and camping.
- Includes porcelain-coated grill grate and cast-iron griddle.
- Arc Controller with Advanced Grilling Logic® lets you set a precise temperature in five-degree increments.
- Keep Warm mode maintains food at 165°F.
- Includes a meat probe for accurate temperature reading.
- 164-sq.-inch grilling surface can hold: 1 whole chicken, 1 rack of ribs, 6 burgers or 10 hot dogs.
- Plug-in outlet required.
Dimensions & More Info
- 21" x 20" x 13" high; 164-sq.-inch grilling surface.
- 6 1/2' power cord.
- 60 lb.
- 120V cord.
- 300W electric battery.
- Grill temp range is 165°F to 450°F.
- Three-year warranty.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills brand hardwood pellets only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot, soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Traeger Ranger Tabletop Grill
|Traeger Ranger Tabletop Grill||$399.95||$0|