Traeger Pro Series 780 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill – and now, it's WiFIRE-enabled for easy control directly from your smartphone. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. This innovative grill features six functions, a convenient secondary cooking rack and a Digital Pro Controller to maintain temperatures within 15°F of the desired set point.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Equipped with two cooking racks.
- Digital Pro Controller features Advanced Grilling Logic to maintain temperature within 15°F of desired set point.
- Dual meat probes help ensure food reaches ideal internal temperature.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 49" x 27" x 55" high (with hood down); 780-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Main rack: 34" x 19".
- Extra rack: 34" x 7".
- 18-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 146 lb.
- Made in China.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- Main rack holds up to 24 burgers, 6 whole chickens, 32 hot dogs or 9 rib racks.
- Extra rack holds up to 16 burgers or 24 hot dogs.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jessica from Easy to use! I've been grilling with a gas grill for over 20 years and recently switched to the Traeger Pro 780 Pellet Grill - and I have no intention of ever going back to gas. My Traeger is so simple to use, easy to clean, and produces consistently amazing results every time whether it's burgers, ribs, chicken, or baked goods. I love the new WiFire feature that lets me control the grill temperaturate, kick it into Keep Warm mode or monitor cooking progress when using the temp probe. It really doesn't get an easier, or better, than cooking with on a Traeger. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-06-06Rated 4 out of 5 by Ddaw215 from Best Grill Evah! I have been looking for a grill for a while and bit the bullet with my new Traeger. The first thing I ever cooked was a whole chicken, no way I could do that on my old Aussie grill! Food tastes great and its so great to be able to just leave it alone and not tend to it every 5 minutes or so. Couple of things to fix to make it better, fix the app. If you let your phone go to sleep sometimes it wakes up but mostly you have to shut down the app and relaunch it to see the current readings. Pellet sensor, not sure why you cant have a pellets low warning on the above mentioned app? Pellet hatch, great idea for cleaning out or changing pellets but... Why not put a shoot (Or a shoot with a hook for the bucket even better) on the hatch? I guess there is a technique but so far I have not managed to capture all the pellets and some inevitably end up on the floor. Stupid minor things yeah but would be an improvement!Date published: 2019-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael from Wife loves it I’ve had my Pro 575 for almost two months now and my wife said it was the best investment we have ever made. Every weekend I’m cooking something new and different. It’s not going to put a heavy smoke flavor to your meats but a good consistent flavor. The app has a ton of recipes to choose from that gives a good baseline of where to start if your new to the Traeger.Date published: 2019-05-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Kendrick_bbq from Love that the Pro series still has the old look The pro series are pretty amazing. Comparing to older models, the temps hit the high temps in half the time or less as older models. Also when opening the lid for a period of thr and closing, the temp snaps back to the set temp with in a minute or 2 at any set temp. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-22Rated 5 out of 5 by DarcyBBQ511 from Amazing Technology!! Love this new D2 controller on the Pro 575!!! The temperature recovery is amazing!! And the WiFire feature is top notch!! This grill is the best buy for your money if you are looking to buy your first Traeger!! You won’t be disappointed in the size or the features. We use this grill on a daily basis, no need to turn on our oven, we can cook everything on this grill, pizza, ribs, chicken, brisket, desserts, bread. From my Instagram: darcybbq511 [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-22Rated 5 out of 5 by The Beard @Ridgereaper23 from The Beard’s Traeger I just bought the 780 pro and cannot be more Stoked to fire some meat. Set up was super easy and took less than an hour and I was seasoning in no time. My only hard part was deciding where to set up. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by fayetteflash from New King of the Neighborhood! When the fancy box arrived, I saw some stares from neighbors wondering what was about to go down. Then, 30-minutes later using only the items inside this box, the mystery was solved as the Traeger Pro 575 was unveiled on my back deck. After the initial burn-in, I quickly placed some bacon on the grates and the unmistakable aroma of hardwood smoke combined with pork perfection aroused the neighbors again. Thankfully, I made enough to share and their minds were blown. This is going to be a great adventure! Pros: The flavor is like nothing else on earth. It's super easy to make amazing food. I can check on my meal's progress from my phone. Versatile and consistent, this thing does the job. Cons: I have to cook twice as much food now to keep the neighbors happy. Bacon never stays in the fridge. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Smoke N Hogs from Pro 575 is incredible I truly can not find anything I do not like about the new Pro 575 with the new D2 Technology! We've cooked just about everything on it with amazing results from hot dogs to various deserts like cookies and cakes. I used it in temps of barely 5 degrees and it heated up so quickly (got to 450 in just 11 minutes) and then maintained its temp very easily. Ribs...let's just say that I have determined that this is my main go-to grill for ribs. I haven't gotten this consistent of results cooking ribs on other grill every, and I've had a bunch! The Pro 575 is maybe considered an 'entry level' grill, but it can easily stand its ground among the top 'pro level' grills in the Traeger lineup! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-20