Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill – and now, it's WiFIRE-enabled for easy control directly from your smartphone. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. This innovative grill features six functions, a convenient secondary cooking rack and a Digital Pro Controller to maintain temperatures within 15°F of the desired set point.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Equipped with two cooking racks.
- Digital Pro Controller features Advanced Grilling Logic to maintain temperature within 15°F of desired set point.
- Dual meat probes help ensure food reaches ideal internal temperature.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 41" x 27" x 53" high (with hood down); 572-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Main rack: 22" x 19".
- Extra rack: 22" x 7".
- 18-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 128 lb.
- Made in China.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- Main rack holds up to 16 burgers, 4 whole chickens, 24 hot dogs or 5 rib racks.
- Extra rack holds up to 8 burgers or 12 hot dogs.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by The Seahunter from Extremely user friendly. Faster to heat up than tr Really enjoy the wi-fi phone aspect. I always know what’s going on minute to minute. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Direct Drive is amazing! I’ve had the opportunity to cook on the Pro 575 for weeks now and the D2 system really is a game changer. In cold, windy weather, even as a single wall grill, the Pro 575 holds temp and regains temp with amazingly. A stable cooking temperature is important not only for preparing tender meat, but also for creating moist baked goods. I use my Pro 575 to cook everything, from ribs and brisket to cheesecake and chocolate cupcakes. I almost never cook inside anymore. And that’s not even mentioning how cool WiFire is! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-27Rated 5 out of 5 by KillerChefs from Solid work horse This grill is a solid entry into the Traeger lineup. The Wifire controller makes this a must have. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by MontanaSmoker from Game Changer! I’ve been using the grill now for 2 months. I’ve always had Traeger, and my last one went 10 years plus (still works great btw)! When I saw the WiFi ones, I knew it would make a difference. I can say this, it’s worth every cent. Really happy with it and it’s changed how we do long smokes! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by primal_gourmet from Easy, Consistent, & Delicious Results Every Time If I could, I'd give the Traeger Pro series grills 10 stars out of 5! I honestly can't say enough good things about it. It's dead-simple to cook with, delivers consistently delicious results, heats up quickly, is easy to maintain, and the WiFire technology allows me to control my grill from just about everywhere. It also runs hot enough to get a good sear on meats and veggies. I've made jerk chicken, baby back ribs, smoked cauliflower, grilled veggies, burgers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, chicken wings, smoked salmon, steaks, quiches, and bacon, just to name a few things. I also like the fact that unlike gas or charcoal grills, I don't have to nurse my food, constantly flip things or worry about grease flairs. I have yet to cook something on my Traeger that doesn't turn out delicious. Highly recommend! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by OL’BART from Locked, Cocked and Ready to Rock!!!! I got mine when they first came out and I’ve never looked back. It gets up to temp fast and holds it like Stone Walk Jackson held the line at the battle of Bull Run!!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Allie from So impressed with the power of the Pro 575! I'm simply blown away by the power the 575 line has. Not only are the wifirecapabilities amazing, but this grill gets HOT and stays hot. It's really user friendly and the preheating capabilites are amazing. Everything that I've cooked has come out perfectly - from chicken, to veggies, and venison. Can't wait to grill something this week! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Followherarrow from D2 drive-train is a game changer!! Extremely impressed with 1) how quickly the grill heats up and 2) how well it maintains the desired temp once it's there. I'm a very last minute person, so having a grill with the D2 drive-train has made a huge difference! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-22