Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill – and now, it's WiFIRE-enabled for easy control directly from your smartphone. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. This innovative grill features six functions, a convenient secondary cooking rack and a Digital Pro Controller to maintain temperatures within 15°F of the desired set point.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Equipped with two cooking racks.
- Digital Pro Controller features Advanced Grilling Logic to maintain temperature within 15°F of desired set point.
- Dual meat probes help ensure food reaches ideal internal temperature.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 41" x 27" x 53" high (with hood down); 572-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Main rack: 22" x 19".
- Extra rack: 22" x 7".
- 18-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 128 lb.
- Made in China.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- Main rack holds up to 16 burgers, 4 whole chickens, 24 hot dogs or 5 rib racks.
- Extra rack holds up to 8 burgers or 12 hot dogs.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Allie from So impressed with the power of the Pro 575! I'm simply blown away by the power the 575 line has. Not only are the wifirecapabilities amazing, but this grill gets HOT and stays hot. It's really user friendly and the preheating capabilites are amazing. Everything that I've cooked has come out perfectly - from chicken, to veggies, and venison. Can't wait to grill something this week!Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Followherarrow from D2 drive-train is a game changer!! Extremely impressed with 1) how quickly the grill heats up and 2) how well it maintains the desired temp once it's there. I'm a very last minute person, so having a grill with the D2 drive-train has made a huge difference! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by @Smokin_Trinity_Bbq from Game Changer!! Traeger continues to raise the bar with every release. The Pro 575 combines the original Traeger features that everyone loves with WiFire technology that takes hands-off to a whole new level. In addition the D2 Direct Drive is bullet proof. With the ability to monitor your cook from anywhere combined with recipes on the Traeger app that dummy proof cooking there is NO reason we all can’t be grilling several nights a week!!! CJ Russell @smokin_trinity_bbqDate published: 2019-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by KevinM from Can't Live without my Traeger I've been using Traeger now for a few years and I don't know what I did before then. What I love is that each and every time, you get consistent results, with ease. They have crafted their product with the end user in mind and really focus on the details. They are quality built and withstand the elements. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Nkravitz1 from Heats back up FAST I recently got the 575 and i have quickly fallen in love with it. It was easy to build and ready to grill the same day! My favorite feature is how quick the smoker heats back p to temp after opening the lid. I also like how quickly it heats up to your set temp from 0. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Absolutely must have!!! The Traeger 575 Pro is one bad maba jamba!! With Turbo Temp my grill is back to temp so fast when the lid opens it is like I never opened it. Start up to high heat is insane also with being able to get consistent 450 degrees and be grilling in no time. The new D2 system is super quite and beyond impressive. Please do yourself, family, dog, cat and America a favor and make sure to pick up a Traeger Grill because it will ignite your life with Traeger Nation awaiting to help you out any day!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-11Rated 5 out of 5 by JLucas from Simply amazing! This grill is the bomb. Easy to put together, easy to use, and makes food taste incredible! Good not be happier with this Traeger! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike50 from Love all the new features on the Pro 575! Had mine for a few weeks now and have been using it non-stop. It heats up so quickly and maintains temperature perfectly. Being able to control the grill from the app might be my favorite feature though. No more wondering how the meat is doing, just pull out your phone and check! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-10