Traeger Ironwood 885 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Ironwood D2 885 is one of the newest additions to the Traeger grill family, boasting innovative features like 6-in-1 functionality, WiFIRE digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Built-in main rack plus upper rack provide ample cooking surface.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain even temperature and keep smoke inside.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 26" x 53" x 47" high (with hood down); 885-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- 20-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 172 lb.
- Made in China.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature so you don't need to open lid of grill.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meat with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- Includes meat probe storage.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bronco grill from Awesome grill. Everything I've cooked on the ironwood 885 has come out tender and juicy.Date published: 2019-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I have tricked people into thinking I know things. I am notoriously bad at all things related to cooking, grilling, etc and I have typically avoided it in the past. A friend told me about all the awesome stuff he was whipping up on his traeger and I was impressed. I bought my first house this summer and needed a grill to go with it so I figured why not give the traeger ironwood a go. I went from knowing nothing to smoking Thanksgiving turkey for the family in a matter of months. Everything I have made from meatloaf, to tomahawk steak, to monkey bread has blown family, friends, and myself away. The Ironwood is worth the price and I most definitely recommend to anyone.Date published: 2019-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Vinnie D'Angelo from Amazing Grill!! My wife bought me the 650 as a birthday/Christmas present and I could not be happier. If you are kicking around the idea of getting one, just do it, you wont be disappointed. I roasted a sirloin and it came out perfect with a great wood fire flavor. The WireFire worked great after I bought a wifi extender (my router is at the front of my house, the grill is on the back deck). The bank of recipes is great with easy to understand directions. Set up is quick and dummy proof but you do need a hand since the grill is pretty heavy.Date published: 2019-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from So happy I’m so happy purchase this Traeger food taste great!!!Date published: 2019-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from You Won't Be Sorry I bought my Ironwood 650 in April 2019. This is my 3rd Traeger grill. The Ironwood 650 is an absolute cooking machine !!! By far the best grill ever !! The new temp controller holds the temp within 5 degree of setting. The Wi-Fi is a great added feature as well. Well worth the money spent.Date published: 2019-11-23Rated 5 out of 5 by bhoosiers from Phenomenal Product This is the perfect tool for anyone looking to seriously elevate their craft. As someone who knew very little about cooking before purchasing this grill, I was able to create food that could easily be mistaken for a restaurant on the very first cook. This is a great product and totally worth the price tag! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Ryan D Keiffner from Thrilled w/ Purchase & Cannot Wait for Next Cook! Looking to take your BBQ to the next level. Never would I have thought that our family would get as much enjoyment out of a grill, but this Ironwood is next level good and worth every penny. From the easy of use, to the tech/app control and even heat/smoke that gets applied to the meats being cooked, this is the best grill I've ever owned.Date published: 2019-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Zack from Flawless! Was kinda hesitant because of wifire issues on other reviews. I put it together in my living room it connected in about 30 seconds took it outside and seasoned it it is super cold out about 18 degrees and it got right up to temperature and stayed even got above 500 up to 510 haven't cooked on it yet but will updateDate published: 2019-11-14