Traeger Ironwood 885 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Ironwood D2 885 is one of the newest additions to the Traeger grill family, boasting innovative features like 6-in-1 functionality, WiFIRE digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Built-in main rack plus upper rack provide ample cooking surface.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain even temperature and keep smoke inside.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 26" x 53" x 47" high (with hood down); 885-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- 20-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 172 lb.
- Made in China.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature so you don't need to open lid of grill.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meat with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- Includes meat probe storage.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jay311 from AMAZING! Recently got my grill and have absolutley loved it! Setup was a breeze thanks to the thoughtful packaging and instructions. Can't wait to for many more meals with this amazing grill!Date published: 2019-06-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeffro from 885 Ironwood Brought the Traeger 885 Ironwood yesterday from my local ACE hardware in Riverside, Ca. Hassle free purchase. I walked in and asked for their Traeger specialist as I had some questions about the new 2019 Pro vs 2019 Ironwood. After reading some reviews, I wasn't sold on having to have my phone/app as the only connection to the grill. After talking with the associate, I quickly eliminated the pro. Now it came down to the two Ironwoods. I settled for the 885 due to the much larger cooking surface...yes size does matter!! ACE delivered my 885 this morning and I did the pre-smoke set up. Will be doing some basic chicken and veggies tomorrow for the break in....all in all, very happy with the purchase as ACE threw in a free cover, two free bags of pellets and two rubs. Also picked up the Traeger pizza stone kit.Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Gregums from Happy With The Grill Did a ton of research before buying this grill. The wifi connectivity is amazing! And the built in meat thermometer is a must. The double steel side walls and the backdraft for smoke makes this thing feel solid and sleek. No complaints and couldn’t be happier.Date published: 2019-06-08Rated 5 out of 5 by elec164 from Ironwood 650 I was lusting for a Pellet Grill for some time. I hemmed and hawed for viewing different manufactures. That was until Traeger came out with the Ironwood Series. So I caved and bought an Ironwood 650. A few cooks in,,, and I wish they had come out with this grill a long time ago. It cooks perfectly without effort. Makes me look like a much better griller then I am. My last cook was a batch of meatballs. Cooked to perfection with a hint of smoke flavor,,, great texture throughout and juicy. I can’t wait to spread my wings and try different cooks. I can only imagine what an Apple Pie cooked on this grill would taste like!Date published: 2019-06-06Rated 5 out of 5 by CBSD from Very impressed with the ironwood series. This model is extremely easy to use. Happy I bought it!Date published: 2019-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Traegerpapi from 5th traeger grill and not my last! I do A LOT of grilling/smoking/baking on my traeger. I have one I take camping, a few I take tailgating and it is just a superior piece of equipment. I have had several friends, family members and strangers purchase grills of their own after eating one of my cooks. Traeger makes grilling fun and easy. Whether you imitate their recipes, tweak family recipes or experiment Traeger will not disappoint. -JP SLC, UT @traegerpapiDate published: 2019-06-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Bulltanniaman from Smoking Up a Storm Bought the Ironwood 885 having seen it being demonstrated whilst out searching for a new BBQ So glad we got it. Great cooking area, easy to use, solid build quality and the flavours from the cooked foods are great too. Love, love, love it :)Date published: 2019-05-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Shane52 from Simply the best! I got the Ironwood 885 about a month ago and it has been a lifesaver! I am now able to socialize with family and friends with ease knowing the probe and temp gauge on the WiFire app can keep me updated without having to be near the grill all day. I also work long hours and meal prep is a must on Sundays and this Ironwood 885 allows me to cook in mass quantities, with all sorts of meats and vegetables at once! Would recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy the most versatile grill on the market! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-27