Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan & Silpat Silicone Cake Liner, 9"
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Turn out perfectly baked layer cakes with our professional-weight round cake pans. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat quickly and evenly for consistent results. Line the pan with a favorite of professional pastry chefs: Silpat's innovative nonstick mat that optimizes heat conduction.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel pan distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Straight sides produce professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Developed for French patisseries, the Silpat mat combines a fiberglass fabric with food-grade silicone for a premium nonstick baking surface.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Silpat mat: 9" diam.
- Pan is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Mat made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Matis oven safe to 500°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then makeadjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils in pan to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Place mat inpan with smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use mat with insulated bakeware, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the mat's edge to dislodge.
- Do not use matas a cutting surface.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.