Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan & Silpat Silicone Cake Liner
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Turn out perfectly baked layer cakes with our professional-weight round cake pans. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat quickly and evenly for consistent results. Line the pan with a favorite of professional pastry chefs: Silpat's innovative nonstick mat that optimizes heat conduction.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel pan distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Straight sides produce professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Developed for French patisseries, the Silpat mat combines a fiberglass fabric with food-grade silicone for a premium nonstick baking surface.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Silpat mat: 9" diam.
- Pan is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Mat made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Matis oven safe to 500°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then makeadjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils in pan to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Place mat inpan with smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use mat with insulated bakeware, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the mat's edge to dislodge.
- Do not use matas a cutting surface.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery