Italian Antipasti Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring a taste of Italy home with a gift crate brimming with regional specialties, from the buttery, aromatic cheeses of Piedmont to the savory olives of Liguria. Each item has been hand selected to capture the authentic flavors of Italy – a culinary capital of the world. The collection of cheese, flatbread, pesto and olives arrives in a wooden crate, ready for gifting.
Wrinkled Paglierina: Soft ripened cow's milk cheese made in the Piedmont region of Italy with a delightfully creamy texture and sweet, aromatic flavor. Matured on a bed of lattice-work straw to achieve its signature "wrinkled" rind. (8.8 oz.)
Latteria San Andrea: Sweet, spicy cow's milk cheese made in the Treviso region of Northern Italy with a semi-hard texture and golden rind. (8 oz.)
Prosciutto San Daniele: Sweet, melt-in-your-mouth prosciutto from the San Daniele del Fruili region of Italy, sliced paper thin. (3 oz.)
Pane Carasatu: Traditional Sardinian flatbread, made in thin, crispy sheets to showcase the flavors of your favorite antipasti. (3.55 oz.)
Red Pepper Pesto: Sweet and savory spreadable blend of roasted red peppers, Italian herbs, cashews and extra-virgin olive oil. (6.3 oz.)
Taggiasca Olives in Olive Oil: Grown in the Liguria region of Italy, these petite, pitted olives are infused in aromatic herbs and have a firm bite and fruity, mild flavor. (6.3 oz.)
- 2 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Cheeses and prosciutto are shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- The cheese and prosciutto ship chilled with gel packs. Refrigerate these items upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable crisper or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Consume cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. Refrigerated, the speck will keep up to 4 months.
- The red pepper pesto will last 1 year unopened, refrigerated or at room temperature. Opened, the pesto will last, refrigerated, for up to 6 months. Do not freeze.
- The pane carasatu will last 1 year unopened or 4 weeks opened, at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Once opened, the prosciutto should be refrigerated and stored in an airtight bag or plastic wrap to avoid oxidation and to maintain its quality.
- Wrinkled Paglierina: Pasteurized cow's milk, pasteurized sheep's milk, salt, rennet.
- Latteria San Andrea: Cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Prosciutto San Daniele: Italian pork, sea salt.
- Pane Carasatu: Flour and bran of durum wheat, water, sea salt, natural yeast.
- Red Pepper Pesto: Peppers, extra-virgin olive oil, cashews, milk powder, potatoes, garlic, salt, sugar, wine vinegar (contains sulfites, lactic acid).
- Taggiasca Olives in Olive Oil: Pitted pickled Taggiasche olives, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, aromatic herbs (thyme, laurel, rosemary).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.