Throwback Stir Stick Popcorn Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Movie night is more fun with freshly popped popcorn served retro-style. This electric popcorn maker has a motorized stir stick to ensure that all kernels are popped to a fluffy consistency and tossed evenly in butter.
- Makes 5 qt. popcorn.
- Butter-melting tray melts butter during popping for even distribution.
- Motorized stirring rods rotate for even popping.
- BPA-free plastic cover doubles as serving bowl.
- Heat-resistant side handles for safe carrying.
- Unit nests inside bowl and cord wraps underneath for compact storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 11" x 11" high.
- 6-oz. cap. (makes 5 qt. popcorn)
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- CAUTION: This Popcorn Maker is hot during operation and retains heat for some time after turning off. Always use oven mitts when handling hot base and allow to cool before cleaning. Do not place anything on top of the appliance while it is operating or while it is hot.
- Cover/bowl, lid cap and heating plate are dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Unplug Popcorn Maker and allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wash the heating plate and stirring rods with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly
- After consistent use, the nonstick finish may discolor. To remove discoloration, use a soft cloth saturated with lemon juice or vinegar and apply to the finish. Then wipe the finish with a damp cloth and dry.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Korry from We love this popcorn machine We have had this popcorn maker for more then 6 months and it is so much easier to clean than the old maker we had. I am not sure what people are looking for at this price.Date published: 2018-08-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Heidi from Yum!! My kids got this popcorn maker for me for Mother’s Day. I was a little worried about it because of other reviews, but I HIGHLY recommend this product. It works perfectly. I make popcorn almost every evening for a snack & it makes amazing popcorn :)Date published: 2018-05-20Rated 1 out of 5 by icboulder from Don't BUY My son purchased this popcorn popper at Christmas on sale. Great idea for the product but poor execution by the company. The teflon like coating started to come off within 2 weeks. (We used this product daily for a diet we are on.) If the company revamps its design so the coating does not get scrapped by the rod stirring the popcorn, it could be a winner. But right now, don't purchase.Date published: 2017-04-22Rated 2 out of 5 by CajunToTheCore from Great popcorn, poor execution of snap on lid I gave this as a Christmas gift to my son who wanted to stop eating microwave popcorn. He tried the popcorn maker last night and it made fantastic popcorn covered in melted butter from the melting area on the top if the popper. When he tried to apply the lid to the melting area on the popper serve bowl, it kept popping off and would not seal allowing melted butter to leak back onto him and everywhere the bowl sat. I tried to snap it on repeatedly after the cleanup with the same results. The lid has a Tupper ware like channel designed to fit into a similar Channel on the lid....but the channels do not match up. For the price point, you REALLY need to do a better job. I could have gotten a Hamilton Beach popper for far less.Date published: 2016-12-26