Throwback Stir Stick Popcorn Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Movie night is more fun with freshly popped popcorn served retro-style. This electric popcorn maker has a motorized stir stick to ensure that all kernels are popped to a fluffy consistency and tossed evenly in butter.
- Makes 5 qt. popcorn.
- Butter-melting tray melts butter during popping for even distribution.
- Motorized stirring rods rotate for even popping.
- BPA-free plastic cover doubles as serving bowl.
- Heat-resistant side handles for safe carrying.
- Unit nests inside bowl and cord wraps underneath for compact storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 11" x 11" high.
- 6-oz. cap. (makes 5 qt. popcorn)
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- CAUTION: This Popcorn Maker is hot during operation and retains heat for some time after turning off. Always use oven mitts when handling hot base and allow to cool before cleaning. Do not place anything on top of the appliance while it is operating or while it is hot.
- Cover/bowl, lid cap and heating plate are dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Unplug Popcorn Maker and allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wash the heating plate and stirring rods with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly
- After consistent use, the nonstick finish may discolor. To remove discoloration, use a soft cloth saturated with lemon juice or vinegar and apply to the finish. Then wipe the finish with a damp cloth and dry.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.