Throwback Movie Theatre Popcorn Machine with Cart
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
More than a little nostalgia goes into this free-standing popcorn machine, designed to evoke the street carts found in major US cities at the turn of 19th century. The popcorn maker is right at home in the family den or home theater, where it provides easy access to batches of kettle-fresh popcorn. No pre-heating is required; the built-in warming deck keeps popcorn fresh and warm, and the cart's base provides storage for toppings, utensils, popcorn bags and more.
- 8-oz. kettle pops up to 20 cups of fresh popcorn in 3–4 minutes without preheating.
- Features 3 control switches for spotlight warmer, stirrer and pot heater.
- Removable aluminum drop kettle is designed for easy cleaning.
- Motorized stirring rods ensure 95% pop rate with fewer kernels left behind.
- Kernel filter and catch tray remove any unpopped kernels.
- Large wheels provide easily mobility.
- Includes measuring cup for kernels, oil measuring spoon and popcorn scoop.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #60045.
- 27 1/2" x 17 2/3" x 59 1/2" high.
- 78" cord.
- 53 lbs. 4 oz.
- BPA-free construction.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unplug both the main power supply and the kettle motor and allow the stainless steel kettle to fully cool before touching or cleaning.
- Use a spouted cup to add 1 cup water to the kettle. Press the HEATER and STIR buttons. ON ( | ). Let water to boil for 1–2 minutes. The stirrer's rotation will help to remove residue.
- Allow kettle to cool before removing. To remove the popcorn kettle, tilt the kettle forward, then lift the kettle side arms straight up and out of the support brackets on each side. Slide each side of the rotating rod up and out of the brackets on each side of the main unit's popping chamber. Empty kettle.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to remove any debris. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Pull down to remove the front plate. Use a clean kitchen brush and a small dustpan to sweep the kernel filter/warming deck. Lift to remove the kernel filter/warming deck. Pull to remove the catch tray. Empty and discard contents. Use a damp soft cloth or kitchen sponge and mild soap to wipe down and remove any debris from the popcorn chamber walls, front plate, and catch tray. Dry thoroughly and replace before next use.
- To prevent scratching, never use abrasive scouring pads, wire brushes, steel wool, or scouring powders. Never use vinegar or corrosive cleaners. Do not use chlorine-based cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.