Throwback 3-in-1 Treat Baker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
For a party treat or afternoon snack, whip up a batch of warm, freshly baked mini cupcakes, donuts or waffle sticks – in no time at all. The Throwback 3-in-1 Treat Baker turns out a dozen mini-sized snacks in 8 minutes or less. You choose the ingredients, so you can use less sugar or organic flours, or go gluten-free.
- Countertop electric baker makes a dozen mini cupcakes, mini donuts or waffle sticks.
- Six interchangeable nonstick cooking plates remove for cleaning.
- Slim, compact unit is easy to store when not in use.
- Includes squeeze bottle for dispensing batters and glazes.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" high.
- 14 lb. 9 oz.
- Model #60047.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Light indicates when treats are ready.
- Nonskid feet add stability.
- Cord wrap on base allows neat storage.
- Use & Care
- CAUTION: Appliance is hot during operation and retains heat after unplugging. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Do not place anything on top of the appliance while it is operating or while it is hot.
- To protect the premium quality nonstick surfaces, use only plastic, nylon or wooden utensils.
- Allow unit and baking plates to fully cool before cleaning.
- Brush baking plates with a clean, soft pastry brush or cloth.
- To remove batter baked onto plates, pour a small amount of cooking oil onto hardened batter. Allow to set for 5 minutes, then wipe off softened batter with a paper towel or soft cloth. Remove stubborn stains with a plastic mesh puff or pad. A clean round kitchen brush or a toothbrush works well to remove baked-on batter from the cavities.
- For best results, use only products that are safe for cleaning nonstick cooking surfaces. Do not use steel wool or coarse scouring pads.
- Exterior finish should be cleaned with a nonabrasive cleaner and a soft, damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.