Three Months of Le Marais Pastries
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy Le Marais pastries at home with our exclusive treats, which arrive frozen to bake in your own kitchen. For three months you can look forward to receiving a delivery of the bakery's delectable pastries and savor them warm from your oven.
- Three monthly shipments of pastries.
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let frozen pastries thaw for 8 hours and follow the included directions for baking (see Use & Care tab for more info).
- Made in USA.
Month 1: Delivered November 5–15, 2019
- Almond Croissants: Croissants baked with almond cream filling and top crust, sprinkled with sliced almonds. Set of 10; 5 lb. 4 oz. total.
Month 2: Delivered December 10–20, 2019
- Au Beurre Croissants: Classic French croissants handmade with buttery, 12-layer dough that bakes to a flaky, golden finish with a silky-soft interior. Set of 12; 2 lb. 7 oz. total.
Month 3: Delivered January 7–17, 2020
- Chocolate Croissants: Rolled pain au chocolate filled with two batons of dark Valrhona chocolate from France. Set of 12; 2 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Use & Care
- Croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Almond Croissants: Place almond cream filling in refrigerator.
- Place frozen croissants on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 17–20 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice croissants in half horizontally.
- Optional step: In small saucepan, heat 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water. Simmer and stir for 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature. Dip each croissant, on both sides, into syrup.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, spread 2 Tbsp. almond filling on bottom half of each croissant. Place other halves on top and spread 1 Tbsp. almond filling over each. Sprinkle each croissant with sliced almonds.
- Bake until golden brown, 30–35 minutes. Let cool and, if desired, dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Au Beurre Croissants
- Place frozen croissants on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 17–20 minutes.
- Place frozen croissants on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 20–22 minutes.
- Almond Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Almond cream: Butter, sugar, almond flour, eggs, all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, salt. Topping: Sliced almonds.
- Au Beurre Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt.
- Chocolate Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: Sugar, cocoa beans, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.