3 Months of American Cheese Subscription
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a selection of America's best artisanal cheeses delivered directly from the dairy to your door in three monthly shipments. Our unique selections from Utah, California and Vermont offer a generous taste of celebrated regional favorites and a fine balance of flavors, textures and styles.
- Approx. 4 lb. cheese total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
Month 1, delivered November 5–15, 2019
Beehive Coffee-Rubbed Cheese and Salami Collection, Utah
- Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker's brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese. (10 oz.)
- Salami Casalingo: "Salami of the house" is made in the traditional Italian style with coarse-ground pork from naturally raised heritage breed pigs; hand-selected organic spices enhance its sweetness. (5.5 oz.)
- Pan Forte Crostini: Crispy and loaded with dried cherries, cacao nibs, whole grains, seeds and nuts; perfect complement to the cheese. (5 oz.)
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: Deep crimson marmalade combines chunks of flavorful blood orange with the spicy heat of jalapeño chiles. (7 oz.)
Month 2, delivered December 3–20, 2019
Best of Point Reyes Cheese Collection, California
- Original Blue: California classic blue cheese prized for its bold flavor with hints of sweet, fresh milk and tangy, peppery finish. (6 oz.)
- Tangy Toma: Semi-hard cheese has a buttery texture and flavor, with a grassy finish derived from the fields where the cattle graze on California's northern coast. (8 oz.)
- White Cheddar: Rich, creamy texture and sweet, milky flavor with a pleasantly sharp edge. (8 oz.)
Month 3, delivered January 8–18, 2019
Cellars at Jasper Hill Taste of Vermont Collection, Vermont
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Award-winning Old English–style cheddar is the only Cabot cheese produced from a single farm's milk – in this case, the Kempton Farm in Peacham, Vermont. Aged 10–13 months, it has a hearty, slightly crystalline texture and lingering nutty flavor with hints of caramel. (5.3 oz.)
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Jasper Hill Farm's flagship cheese is a creamy, very approachable mildly sweet and salty blue, made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows. It is aged 3–6 months for a mellow, nutty flavor and velvety creaminess that's reminiscent of fresh butter. (5.3 oz.)
- Weybridge: Young cheese made at the Scholten Family Farm using certified-organic cow's milk from its herd of Dutch Belt cows. Cellars at Jasper Hill ages the cheese for 2–8 weeks, yielding a delicate, mushroomy rind and a creamy paste with bright, tangy citrus notes. (4.8 oz.)
- Alpha Tolman: Similar to Gruyere or Appenzeller, this alpine-style cow's-milk cheese is an original recipe developed by cheesemaker Mateo Kehler. Aged 8–12 months, this firm cheese has a smooth, savory aroma and a sweet, rich flavor with hints of toasted nuts. (8 oz.)
Beehive Cheese & Salami Collection
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cow's milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Salami Casalingo: Pork, salt, sugars, natural flavors, spices (pepper), lactic acid starter cultures, garlic, beef casing.
- Pan Forte Crostini: Whole-wheat flour, raw sugar, dried cherries, almonds, cacao nibs, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, buttermilk, agave nectar, baking soda, salt.
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: Sugar, vinegar, blood orange, jalapeño, fruit pectin.
Point Reyes Cheese Collection
- Original Blue: Cultured raw cow's milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Tangy Toma: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, kosher salt, enzymes (microbial).
- White Cheddar: Cultured milk, enzymes, salt.
Cellars at Jasper Hill Taste of Vermont Collection
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes (Microbial: vegetable)
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Raw cow milk, salt, rennet (animal), cultures.
- Weybridge: Organic cow's milk, cultures, rennet, salt.
- Alpha Tolman: Raw cow's milk, cultures, rennet, salt.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.