Three Days of Pasta
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on recreating classic dishes from Italy's many diverse regions. An Italian mainstay, their artisan-prepared pastas are made from scratch with finely ground Italian-style"00" soft-wheat flour, farm-fresh eggs and extra-virgin olive oil for exceptionally tender, light and porous results. All of the pasta cooks up quickly with a delicate bite. Their artisan sauces are handcrafted with fragrant Italian herbs, sweet tomatoes, tangy cheeses and premium meats. Each entrée pairs a hearty pasta with a fresh sauce, crusty artisan bread and traditional Italian cookies. A wonderful gift for new parents or busy professionals, it also makes a welcome surprise for anyone who has little time to cook but appreciates warm, authentic meals. Our collection includes:
- Includes 3 pastas, 3 sauces, an artisan loaf and Italian cookies (see More Info tab for details).
- Portioned to serve two daily for 3 days.
- Approx. 5 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Mushroom Ravioli: Round pasta pillow filled with roasted Portobello, Crimini and Shiitake mushrooms and a creamy blend of Italian cheeses. (8 oz.)
- Potato Gnocchi: Delicate potato dumplings handcrafted with roasted potatoes to bring out their creamy, buttery flavor. (8 oz.)
- Pappardelle: Fresh egg noodle ribbons named after the word pappare, to gobble up. (11 oz.)
- Bolognese: Hearty meat sauce prepared with beef, pork, veal, pancetta, red wine and San Marzano tomatoes. (8 oz.)
- Pomodoro: Classic Italian tomato sauce, made with fresh, sweet tomatoes, onions, basil and olive oil. (8 oz.)
- Brown Butter Sage: Creamy, aromatic sauce prepared with browned butter, chicken stock and sage and pinch of brown sugar. (8 oz.)
- Artisan Bread Loaf: Rustic Italian sourdough bread with crisp, golden crust and tender, chewy interior. (1 lb. 11 oz.)
- Almond Biscotti: Crunchy twice-baked cookies brimming with crunchy almonds, fragrant almond extract and creamy vanilla. (4 oz.)
- Lemon Toto: Traditional Italian butter cookie, made with a hint of lemon and creamy ricotta for soft, cake-like texture. (4 oz.)
- Coconut Macaroons: Sweet and chewy gluten-free treat crafted with fresh coconut, creamy condensed milk and fragrant vanilla. (4 oz.)
Use & Care
Pasta and Sauce:
- The pasta and sauces are shipped frozen with ice packs and may partially defrost during shipment. This is normal. Upon receipt, store the pasta in the freezer where it will keep up to 1 year, or place in the refrigerator for up to 45 days. Store the sauces in the refrigerator, where they will keep, unopened, for up to 14 days or in the freezer where they will keep up to one year. Once opened, the sauces will keep up to 3 days.
Artisan Bread Loaf:
- The bread ships at ambient temperature. The bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days, or frozen up to 1 year.
- The cookies ship at ambient temperature. Unopened, or opened and tightly wrapped, they will keep up to 14 days at room temperature or refrigerated. Frozen, the cookies will keep up to 2 months if wrapped tightly in freezer-safe wrap. To defrost, thaw at room temperature.
- Bring 4 quarts of water, lightly salted, to a boil then add pasta. Boil gently 1–2 minutes if thawed or 2–3 minutes from frozen. Stuffed pasta should cook for 4–6 minutes. Drain and toss with sauce or butter and sprinkle with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Serve immediately.
- If frozen, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. To heat, transfer sauce to a pot or saucepan and warm over high heat for 5 minutes on the stovetop. Pesto sauce does not require reheating.
Artisan Bread Loaf:
- If frozen, thaw the bread at room temperature for approximately 3 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F and bake for 10 minutes. To refresh room temperature bread, adjust cooking time to 5 minutes.
- Mushroom Ravioli: Flour, water, egg yolks, salt, portobello, cremini and shiitake mushrooms, Ricotta cheese, onions, breadcrumbs, garlic, Fontina, Grana, canola oil, pepper.
- Potato Gnocchi: Roasted potatoes, flour, salt, baking powder.
- Pappardelle: Flour, water, egg yolks, salt, olive oil.
- Bolognese Sauce: Tomatoes, beef, veal, pork, onions, carrots, celery, red wine, pancetta, tomato paste, salt.
- Pomodoro Sauce: Tomato, tomato paste, onions, olive oil, salt, basil.
- Brown Butter Sage Sauce: Butter, flour, sage, brown sugar, chicken stock, salt.
- Artisan Bread Loaf: Bread flour, yeast, water, salt.
- Almond Biscotti: Butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, almond extract, eggs, almonds, vanilla.
- Lemon Totos: Pastry flour, sugar, powdered sugar, unsalted butter, ricotta, cream, whole eggs, egg yolks, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon oil.
- Coconut Macaroons: Shredded coconut, condensed milk, vanilla, eggs, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Three Days of Pasta
|Three Days of Italian Dinners||$99.95||$0|