Three Days of Italian Entrees
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Time-honored traditions and local ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Market prides itself on re-creating classic dishes from Italy's diverse regions. Its trio of prepared entrées includes three family favorites, all handcrafted with homemade pasta, slow-simmered sauces and premium ingredients like San Marzano tomatoes, wild mushrooms, sweet Italian sausage and Marsala wine. Simply thaw, heat and serve. Perfect for busy weeknight dinners, they make a welcome gift for busy families, new parents and anyone who enjoys the comforting aromas and flavors of a warm, home-cooked meal.
Bolognese Lasagna: Two layers of fresh housemade pasta with San Marzano tomato sauce, Bolognese sauce and quattro formaggi (four cheeses) filling.
Sweet Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rabe Cannelloni with Roasted Tomato Ragù: Fresh homemade pasta rolled into a tube and stuffed with a blend of braised sweet Italian sausage, onions, garlic and rosemary, topped with San Marzano tomato ragù.
Mushroom Ravioli with Mushroom Marsala Sauce: Pillows of house-made pasta filled with a savory blend of cremini, portobello and shiitake mushrooms mixed with roasted garlic, caramelized onion and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Contains three entrées (lasagna serves 8–10, cannelloni serves 8, ravioli serves 4).
- Approx. 10 lb. 1.6 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrees are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrees in the freezer where they will keep up to 4 months, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 7 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 12 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 350°F. Place the entree on a baking sheet, remove lid, cover with foil and cook lasagna for 40 minutes, cannelloni for 30 minutes and ravioli for 20 minutes. Remove the foil during last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the entrees 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Bolognese Lasagna: San Marzano tomatoes, 90/10 ground beef, ground veal, ground pork, onion, carrot, celery, Cabernet Sauvignon wine, pancetta, tomato paste, ricotta impastata, fontina cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, flour, water, salt, beta.
- Sweet Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rabe Cannelloni with Roasted Tomato Ragù: Flour, water, egg yolks, salt, ground pork, onions, garlic, rosemary, San Marzano tomatoes, thyme, pepper, red wine, butter, olive oil, basil.
- Mushroom Ravioli and Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce: Flour, water, egg yolks, salt, portobello mushrooms, cremini mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, ricotta cheese, onions, bread crumbs, garlic, fontina cheese, grana cheese, canola oil, pepper, chicken stock, button mushrooms, Marsala wine, butter, shallots, Frigex.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by majormarilyn from Delious! We enjoyed our first order so much that I have reordered. These come already frozen so we can enjoy at our convenience. Very tasty. No way could I purchase and prepare a meal like this. Thanks, Williams Sonoma1Date published: 2019-05-26Rated 1 out of 5 by KitKat from Dismal and disappointing So happy to receive this as a gift. Made a Caesar and garlic bread to go with, put the cannelloni in the oven. First thing, the cannelloni had barely any sauce, was dry—the picture is not accurate. The very first bite, bit into something hard (turned out to be gristle in the sausage). Ate two rolls, threw the rest in the garbage disposal. Yuk. Kind of nervous to depend on the other two for a meal. Maybe will have a backup plan...Date published: 2018-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by ItalianChef2016 from Now that's Italian! Serving sizes are perfect. All 3 selections were very flavorful but I must admit the Cannelloni was my favorite....don't get me wrong the other 2 were great too!Date published: 2017-12-27