Three Days Of Gluten Free Entrees
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These heat-and-serve entrées satisfy everyone's craving for rich, hearty Italian pasta – without the gluten. Manini's signature pasta recipe includes ancient grains that are naturally gluten-free as well as fiber-rich and ultra-nutritious. This trio of delicious dishes includes mac and cheese, lasagna and stuffed shells. For a gourmet meal in no time, simply place an entrée in the microwave, heat and enjoy.
Mac & Cheese: Smooth and creamy three-cheese blend combines with Ancient Grains penne for gluten-free take on the classic. (2 lb. 8 oz.; serves 6–7)
Lasagna Rolls: Gluten-free pasta sheets made with Ancient Grains recipe are rolled with cheese and savory marinara sauce. (2 lb. 8 oz.; serves 6–7)
Stuffed Pasta Shells: Made from Manini's proprietary Ancient Grains Flour, shells are stuffed with rich cheese blend and topped with savory marinara sauce. (2 lb. 8 oz.; serves 6–7).
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Gluten-free; made in gluten-free facility.
- Fully cooked.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, remove entrées from shipping container and place in freezer where they will keep for up to 6 months unopened, or in refrigerator where they will keep for up to 10 days unopened.
- Remove entrées from the refrigerator or freezer, cut plastic film to vent.
- If refrigerated: Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Carefully remove film, stir and microwave 1 additional minute.
- If frozen: Microwave on high for 6 minutes. Carefully remove film, stir and microwave 2 additional minutes.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by an instant read thermometer.
- Mac & Cheese: Pasta (Manini's flour blend [whole millet flour, tapioca flour, teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth flour], powdered eggs), sauce (whole milk, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, blue cheese, sea salt, white pepper).
- Lasagna Roll-Ups: Pasta (Manini's flour blend [whole millet flour, tapioca flour, teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth flour], powdered eggs), sauce (water, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, sugar, garlic, sea salt, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, red pepper, black pepper), filling (ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, sea salt, black pepper, parsley).
- Stuffed Shells: Pasta (Manini's flour blend [whole millet flour, tapioca flour, teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth flour], powdered eggs), sauce (water, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, sugar, garlic, sea salt, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, red pepper, black pepper), filling (ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, sea salt, black pepper, parsley).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.