Three Days of Comfort Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This collection includes three comfort food favorites to nourish body and soul. Preparation couldn't be easier—just heat in the oven and enjoy. These classically comforting dishes are a time-saver for busy families and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese: Fusilli con Buco pasta enrobed in a cheddar cheese sauce with chunks of hardwood-smoked bacon and sliced caramelized onion, topped with panko breadcrumbs and fresh parsley.
Beef Pot Pie: Large, tender chunks of beef and vegetables in a hearty beef gravy sauce topped by a golden, flaky pastry shell.
Swedish Meatballs with Spaetzle: Handmade meatballs of ground beef, turkey and pork in a lightly tangy beef gravy atop a bed of pillowy spaetzle topped with fresh chopped herbs.
- Includes three 32-oz. trays (Mac & Cheese, Beef Pot Pie and Swedish Meatballs).
- Each tray serves 2–3.
- 6 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store in the freezer, where the entrées will keep up to 60 days, or place in the refrigerator for use within 4 days.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
- Oven: Place thawed container on a sheet pan. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove lid, cover with foil and cook for 40 minutes. Remove foil during the last 5 minutes of cook time. Prior to serving, allow the entrée to rest for 5–10 minutes.
- Microwave: Remove lid and cook on High for 5 minutes. Rotate the tray 90 degrees, and cook again on High, for an additional 3–5 minutes. Prior to serving, allow the entrée to rest for 5–10 minutes.
- If a carousel microwave is to be used, the customer should follow the same timing without the need for product rotation, checking the item around the 4-minute mark.
- While the item can be prepared in the microwave, such preparation can affect the texture of the pasta and increase the rate of oil and dairy fat separation.
Ultimate Mac & Cheese
- Cheese sauce: Cheddar cheese, heavy cream (40%), salted butter, whole milk, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, spice), Pickapeppa sauce (cane vinegar, sugar, tomatoes, onions, raisins, sea salt, ginger, peppers, garlic, cloves, black pepper, thyme, mangoes, orange peel), Tabasco pepper sauce (Tabasco peppers, vinegar, salt), kosher salt, fresh ground pepper.
- Caramelized Onions: White onion, salted butter.
- Bacon: Hardwood-smoked bacon (pork cure with water, salt, sodium phosphate, honey, sodium erythorbate, flavoring, sodium nitrite).
- Bread Crumb Topping: Panko bread crumbs (bleached wheat flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, dextrose, salt dried yeast), Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper.
- Pasta: Fusilli con Buco Pasta (100% durum wheat semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Beef Pot Pie
- Filling: Piedmontese beef, onion, carrot, celery, button mushroom, potato, garlic, peas, tomato juice, water, beef base (roasted beef and beef juices, salt, beef stock), sugar, beef flavor (autolyzed yeast extract, maltodextrin, flavoring [contains canola oil], beef stock, lactic acid, calcium lactose, gum arabic, grill [contains soybean and cottonseed oil], onion powder, maltodextrin, caramel color, flavor [autolyzed yeast extract, corn syrup solids, salt, citric acid], beet powder, beef extract, garlic powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavorings), flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, kosher salt, black pepper.
- Pastry: Flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter, egg, water, baking powder, sugar.
- Meatballs: Ground beef (80% lean), ground turkey, ground pork, onion, garlic, butter, half & half, canola oil, bread crumb (enriched flour [wheat flour, malted barley, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], partially hydrogenated vegetable oils [soybean, cottonseed, corn and/or canola], water, salt, 2% or less of the following: yeast, wheat gluten, whey, soy flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour, corn flour, oat bran, corn meal, rice flour, potato flour, butter, dough conditioners [mono- and diglycerides, sodium and/or calcium steroyl lacytate, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate], yeast nutrients [ammonium sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate], distilled vinegar, skim milk, buttermilk, lactic acid, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate [as preservatives]), thyme, allspice, kosher salt, black pepper.
- Sauce: Dill pickle juice, Worcestershire sauce, beef base (roasted beef and beef juices, salt, beef stock), sugar, beef flavor (autolyzed yeast extract, maltodextrin, flavoring [contains canola oil], beef stock, lactic acid, calcium lactose, gum arabic, grill [contains soybean and cottonseed oil], onion powder, maltodextrin, caramel color, flavor [autolyzed yeast extract, corn syrup solids, salt, citric acid], beet powder, beef extract, garlic powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavorings), chicken base (roasted chicken and chicken broth, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, chicken fat, yeast extract, onion powder, modified food starch, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric [color], natural flavor, garlic powder), water, onion, butter, sour cream, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), paprika, allspice, nutmeg, granulated sugar, kosher salt, pepper.
- Spaetzle: Egg, whole milk, butter, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), parsley, nutmeg, kosher salt, pepper.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Three Days of Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 3 out of 5 by Stephanie11 from 2 of 3 Great The beef pot pie and Mac-n-cheese were great, but the Swedish meatballs were extremely dry. None of us liked that meal. I have purchased other Elephants Delicatessen meals, and enjoyed all meals included in the package (such as the 5 day meals).Date published: 2018-11-20Rated 5 out of 5 by ItalianGirlcanCook from OMGOSH The absolute Best Food Elephant's Cafe I wanted to treat myself and try this, i never had a Swedish Meatball Like this, the spices were incredible, the spatzle like pillows of noodle like perfection.....Now i wanna go to Portland Oregon and probably eat my way through the city. Elephant's Cafe I'm coming :) leaving the mac & cheese & beef pot pie for another day........ this portion was for Two meals One personDate published: 2017-01-25Rated 5 out of 5 by DBarry from Elephants, Portland, OR - BEST EVER! Delicious...Easy to freeze and heat up (Frozen: 400* 1 hr) for two, or for left overs. Working wonan? This is for you! All you need is side salad for great dinner: - meatballs & spaetzl could use more spartzl, meatballs very moist; tasty - Beef pot pie - Crust is excellent and beef stew delicious - multiple chunks of beef, potatoes and carrots -.Cheese Macaroni to die for! Big pieces of bacon and generous helping of melted cheese over screw-noodlesDate published: 2016-10-05Rated 5 out of 5 by njaznj from Best comfort dishes ever! The mac and cheese was perfect. It's a dish for grownups--rich in cheeses and crispy bacon, caramelized onion and a hint of garlic. The beef pot pie is heavenly. Full of tender chunks of beef and vegetables in a lovely not too rich sauce and topped with a flaky crispy crust. The Swedish meatballs are fantastic! They're spicy and tender in a light sauce and the spaetzel are a light accompaniment. All 3 dishes are more than enough to serve two adults. Great product!Date published: 2016-01-16