Experience a fun and easy new way of cooking with the Thermomix® TM5 from Germany. With just one bowl and one blade, this versatile workhorse helps you quickly create amazing restaurant-quality meals. Thermomix has 12 functions to handle everything from chopping to blending to cooking, from start to finish. Thermomix also gives you access to thousands of global recipes. The system includes a butterfly whisk, spatula, simmering basket, Varoma, Cook-Key® and measuring cup.
- Digital countertop cooking system cuts prep and cooking time for both hot and cold dishes.
- 12 functions include weighing, mixing, chopping, milling, kneading, blending, steaming, cooking, whisking, precise heating, stirring and emulsifying.
- Stainless-steel mixing bowl has integrated heating system and temperature sensor.
- Features 10 mixing speeds plus gentle stir and turbo mixing.
- Download more than 41,000 guided cooking recipes, plus menus and shopping lists.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #TM5.
- Approx. 12 3/4" diam., 13 1/2" high (excluding Varoma).
- Varoma: 15" x 10 3/4" x 5 1/4" high.
- 2.3-qt. (9.3-cup) capacity mixing bowl.
- 17 lb. 8 oz.
- Mixing speed ranges from 100–10,700 revolutions per minute (gentle stir: 40 rpm).
- Special speed setting for dough preparation.
- Adjustable temperature setting for cooking and steaming.
- Integrated kitchen scales from (+/-) .2 oz. to 106 oz. (max. 212 oz.).
- Maintenance-free Vorwerk reluctance motor has 500W-rated power.
Heating system: 1000W max. power consumption; protected against overheating.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Blades of mixing knife are sharp. Handle with care.
- Mixing bowl and accessories: Remove mixing bowl and mixing knife. Clean either in dishwasher or with hot water, cleansing agent and soft cloth. Mixing knife, butterfly whisk, spatula, simmering basket, Varoma, measuring cup and mixing bowl lid can be cleaned the same way.
- Area below mixing bowl: Unplug unit. Use towel to remove excess liquid from area below bowl.
- Base: Unplug unit. Wipe with damp soft cloth and gentle cleansing agent. Use water sparingly to prevent moisture from entering unit.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.