Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Brushed Stainless-Steel Steamer Set, 4-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to ensure years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad is handcrafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides superior conductivity. The brushed stainless-steel exterior adds classic beauty to the stovetop. Count on the set to steam vegetables, seafood or dumplings to perfection – or remove the insert and use the pot on its own for everything from simmering soups and stews to braising meat and poultry.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pot is made of an exclusive aluminum-alloy core with a gorgeous brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Insert is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-Qt. Pot: 8 1/4" diam., 5" high.
- Insert: 8 1/4" diam., 4.5" high.
- Overall: 8 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 12 1/4" wide with handles.
- Pot and lid handcrafted in Italy.
- Insert made in China.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel interior resists sticking.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid keeps food warm.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Pot and steamer are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.