Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes, Set of 9
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Looking for a sweet way to wish your favorite people a happy Thanksgiving? Say it with cupcakes. More®—a Chicago-based boutique bakery—prepares these adorable treats from scratch in small batches, using only top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate. A colorful centerpiece for a holiday dessert buffet, our harvest assortment includes three irresistible flavors.
Chocolate Caramel: Decadent Belgian chocolate cake with caramel centers, topped with vanilla bean buttercream and decorated with endearing turkeys.
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate ganache and a velvety cream center. Customized with the playful message "Gobble."
Chocolate Vanilla: Colorful Thanksgiving turkey cupcakes combine rich, moist chocolate cake with a classic vanilla bean buttercream icing.
- 9 cupcakes, three of each flavor.
- Each cupcake is approx. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, if not serving immediately, wrap the box with plastic wrap or store the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer. The cupcakes will keep up to one month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, take cupcakes from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, egg whole, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Red #3, Yellow #5.
- More: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, egg whole, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, heavy cream, white chocolate, 62% dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Caramel: Wheat all-purpose white flour, butter, dry cocoa powder, salt, corn syrup, vanilla extract, semisweet chocolate chips, baking powder, baking soda, whole egg, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, FD&C Red #3, Yellow #5.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.