Textured Tencel Hand Knotted Rug, Sand
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Skilled artisans create our rich, textured hand-knotted rug using age-old techniques on traditional looms. Crafted of yarn-dyed Tencel™, the versatile floor covering features a subtle pattern and neutral hue that lend easy sophistication to modern rooms. It's sheared to a medium pile to be comfortable underfoot.
- Hand knotted from Tencel on traditional looms.
- Rug is sheared to a medium pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes and colors may vary.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Indoor use only.
- Rug pad recommended.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
You May Also Need
Textured Tencel Hand Knotted Rug Swatch, Sand
- Free Fast Shipping