Teforia Leaf, Tea Infuser
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Explore the amazing flavors of tea with the Teforia Leaf. This sleek machine is your own personal tea master and does all the work for you. Teforia Leaf recognizes your tea through smart packaging and applies the ideal infusion method to unlock each tea's true character and depth of flavor. This intelligent infuser comes with its own app so you can discover new tea varieties and dive deep into the world of tea.
- Teforia Leaf offers hundreds of preprogrammed recipes from tea masters and artisan growers worldwide, with new recipes being added seamlessly through the cloud.
- Selective Infusion Profile System™ reads each Teforia tea label and automatically sets the best infusion recipe for it.
- Free companion app lets you explore tea origins and more.
- Brews a 2-serving carafe of tea in 3 to 7 minutes (size of carafe varies based on tea master recipe).
- Includes a selection of 15 Sips tea containers (see More Info tab for flavors).
- Teforia Leaf works exclusively with Teforia's portfolio of loose-leaf teas.
- Dimensions & More Info
Selective Infusion Profile System™ Teas included:
- 1 Sencha Origin (green)
- 1 Genmaicha Blast (green)
- 1 Hojicha (green)
- 1 Velvet Rubies (black tea)
- 1 Earl Grey (black tea)
- 1 Iron Age of Wisdom (black tea)
- 1 Ancient Dragon (aged oolong)
- 1 Hearth Dragon (roasted oolong)
- 1 Jade Oolong (oolong)
- 1 San Lin Xi (oolong)
- 1 Wild Centennial (oolong)
- 1 Peppermint Bliss (herbal infusion)
- 1 Hibiscus Song (herbal infusion)
- 1 Wisdom & Grace (herbal infusion)
- 1 Chamomile Pure (herbal infusion)
- 8 1/4" x 12 3/4" x 13 3/4" high.
- 12-fl.-oz.-cap. carafe.
- 83-fl.-oz.-cap. water reservoir.
- 11 lb. 8 oz.
- Wireless connectivity communicates with your smartphone for an even deeper tea experience in the Teforia app.
- Carafe holds two servings of tea and keeps tea warm for up to one hour.
- Depending on the type of tea, the 5 grams of tea in each Sips container can infuse up to five carafes of tea.
- Lights indicate progress of infusion process.
- Chime signals when brewing is complete and tea is ready to serve.
- Easy-to-clean, stain-resistant borosilicate glass carafe and infusion globe.
- Exterior is made of high-impact, BPA-free plastic.
- Sips tea containers are fully recyclable and 90% compostable.
- Includes microfiber cloth and cleaning brushes.
- Designed in California.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Between infusions of teas within the same varietal, clean the infusion globe and carafe with a warm water rinse.
- Blot dry the top and underside of nest and the infusion arm.
- Wash all of the components by hand. Use the microfiber cloth and cleaning brushes provided with your Teforia. A small detail brush for cleaning the infusion globe can be found inside the handle of the large brush.
- Do not place the infusion globe or the carafe in the dishwasher. Doing so will damage them.
- Only use fragrance-free soap and warm water to clean the infusion globe, carafe, and water reservoir.
- Do not use any abrasive chemicals or materials.
- Run a cleaning cycle at least once a week to keep your Teforia Leaf operating in optimal condition.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.