Technivorm KB-AO Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add beauty and warmth to your kitchen with this eye-catching rendition of the Moccamaster coffeemaker with glass carafe, featuring a rich copper finish that resists fingerprints and wear. Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, the efficient machine brews a cup of coffee to official Gold Cup standards in just a few minutes.
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces one of the best-ever cups of coffee in just 5 to 6 minutes.
- Brews into a 40-fl.-oz. capacity glass carafe.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- An innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- Independently powered hot plate has full carafe and half-carafe settings to keep coffee at the ideal serving temperature for your batch.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 14" high.
- 40-fl.-oz. cap. glass carafe.
- Model #59161.
- Operation is simple – just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- Adjustable brew basket features a manually operated drip-stop that allows you to adjust for brewing a half pot, full pot, or full drip-stop for a quick cup before the brew cycle completes.
- To avoid oil and residue build up, some parts remove for cleaning.
- Illuminated power button is easy to see in the dark.
- BPA free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- For use with #4 paper filters.
- Hand-wash all removable parts.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrewGeek from Beautiful & functional! I bought this several months ago, after eyeing it for a while. I couldn't be happier. I was doing the Chemed every morning, and I still enjoy that when I have time. However, this is a nice way to brew faster, still high quality coffee, keep it warm, and have it ready in minutes in the morning before work! Definitely recommend. From a design standpoint, it looks lovely on my countertop. I got the rose gold color & it is just what I expected.Date published: 2019-02-01Rated 4 out of 5 by Ewells from Efficiently makes great coffee but color is off I bought this after extensive research. I wasn't 100% committed to this part of my kitchen being copper colored but I read so many great reviews for this brand and this product that I did go with it, even though it cost over $300. Sadly, the copper color is a bit of a cheesy rose gold. Not at all the right tone and looked tacky next to my signature hardware brushed copper sink as well as with my Williams Sonoma polished hammered copper butter keeper. Sad to send it back. It did make coffee quickly and was pretty sturdy and idiot proof. May get in a different color if I don't just go with French press.Date published: 2018-09-28Rated 1 out of 5 by StableGenius from Bad Qualitiy I purchased this unit at a WS Store in January 2018. By August 2018 it stopped working. The return process takes FOREVER. When we finally got it back from repair it was missing a piece. As other reviewers have mentioned on other sites, be prepared to be weeks at a time without coffee since the repairs are to be expected... and they are lengthy. Better yet, buy a different product and save yourself the headache.Date published: 2018-09-14Rated 5 out of 5 by rsharonf from Best coffee machine ever .Makes the best coffee ever. Easy to use, directions were perfect and definitely written by people who understand how to make great coffee. Cleans up easily. Would definitely purchase again as a really nice gift for someone. I had researched coffee makers extensively because I was tired to spending good money and getting lousy coffee and all of the experts were right. Definitely worth the price.Date published: 2018-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Rmoore from Best coffee maker ever It's easy to use , fast and makes a wonderful cup of coffee !!! I have had many coffee makers espresso machines etc... this is the BEST !!Date published: 2018-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Jesslj from EXCEPTIONAL I received this as a Christmas gift this year and I am in LOVE. This coffee maker makes the best coffee I have ever had. I am a coffee snob and live on it lol! Seriously, invest in this machine. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS PURCHASE. *Please note that I was NOT paid nor did I receive anything for writing this review. This coffee maker impressed me so much that I felt I had to write the review. My mother has purchased one herself because of how great it is.Date published: 2018-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by PamperedHostess from EXCEPTIONAL! Best Coffee maker! Delicious Coffee, perfect temperature in every cup! Super fast to brew, like a art form. So Easy to use, and Stunning in my kitchen!! The Copper is a Wow factor! I feel so pampered and the best part is the taste!! My coffee never tasted so Delicious!!! Highly recommend!!!!! I have the Golden cup as they say!! What a Beautiful way to start the day!Date published: 2017-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by RaWnona from A percolator and a pour over in 1 I bought this fairly recently. The coffee is full bodied even taste, consistent 195-205 temps. It does make coffee faster then it seems to say. The water boils almost immediately. I love how the carafe has a tube which sends the brewed coffee to the bottom of the pot.The stop and pour feature is very nice. I also bought the baratza coffee grinder and I use the 20 on the grind.Date published: 2017-05-12
Is this coffee maker programmable?Hi Kroth, No, this particular machine is not programmable.Date published: 2019-02-25