Best of Point Reyes Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since 1959, the Giacomini family has been raising cattle in Northern California's verdant coastal fields – initially selling their milk to the local creamery and eventually producing their own farmstead cheese. The family's Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. continues to produce exceptional cheeses that have won awards around the world. Our sampling includes three of its most popular cheeses:
Original Blue is a classic California blue cheese prized for its bold flavor with hints of sweet, fresh milk and tangy, peppery finish.
Toma is a semi-hard cheese with a creamy, butter flavor and a grassy, tangy finish that recalls the fields where the cattle graze on the Northern California coast.
White Cheddar has a rich, creamy texture and sweet, milky flavor with a pleasantly sharp edge.
- Collection includes 6 oz. Original Blue, 6 oz. Toma and 8 oz. White Cheddar.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, store in the refrigerator in the vegetable bin or in a container away from the refrigerator fan. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Original Blue: Cultured raw cow's milk, salt, enzymes (microbial), Penicillium roqueforti.
- Toma: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, kosher salt, enzymes (microbial).
- White Cheddar: Cultured milk, enzymes, salt.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped