Taste Of Deer Creek Cheese Collection In Gift Tray
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Wisconsin is legendary for fine cheese and Deer Creek Cheese's award-winning, artisan-made offerings are among the very best. Our gift collection includes six expertly aged cheddars, from the velvety, vanilla-infused Doe to the complex Vat 17 World and the quintuple-cream Blue Jay with its juniper aroma. The collection is presented in a wooden serving tray that's ideal for casual entertaining.
- 2 lb. 5.28 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-Year Select: First-place winner at the American Cheese Society Awards, this creamy, full-flavored Wisconsin cheddar melts in your mouth. (6 oz.)
- The Doe: Velvety, aromatic Wisconsin cheddar blended with freshly ground whole vanilla beans; pairs well with both sweet and savory food. (7 oz.)
- Vat 17 World: Gold-medal winner at the World Cheese Awards, it features bold, complex flavor and a tangy nuttiness that reflects attributes of international cheddar. (6 oz.)
- The Rattlesnake: Smooth and creamy medium-aged cheddar infused with premium gold tequila and habanero peppers for a fiery finish. (7 oz.)
- The Blue Jay: Medal-winning quintuple-cream blue cheddar is infused with crushed juniper berries for a bold yet utterly creamy blue cheese with a delicately piney bouquet. (5.3 oz.)
- 5-Year Private Reserve: This nuanced cheese starts with fresh acidic notes that blossom into bold, savory aged cheddar flavors. (6 oz.)
- Wooden Tray: Cutout handles facilitate transport. (13" x 10" x 3 1/2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.)
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 6 months unopened. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan.
- Consume cheese within 1 week of opening. To experience its full flavor, serve cheese at room temperature.
- Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended).
- 1-Year Select: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes.
- The Doe: Pasteurized milk, salt, vanilla, enzymes, cultures.
- Vat 17 World: Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, cultures.
- The Rattlesnake: Pasteurized milk, salt, tequila, habanero peppers, enzymes, cultures.
- The Blue Jay: Pasteurized cultured milk, cream, juniper berries, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- 5-Year Private Reserve: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.