Tartlet Pan, Set of 6
Tartlet pans have been a Williams Sonoma favorite since 1960, when Chuck Williams introduced our customers to the pleasures of baking classic French pastries. These versatile little pans make it easy to create perfectly formed shells for your favorite fillings.
- Set of six 3" diam., 3/4" high pans.
- Ideal for preparing sweet or savory tartlets.
- Heavy-gauge tin efficiently conducts heat.
- Promotes a uniformly tender golden-brown crust.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" diam., 3/4" high.
- 3.38-oz. cap. each.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thaoie from mini tartlet tins These tartlet tins are beautiful and made in France. I have over 30 & use these tins every year for special occasions all year round. You must take special care when washing & drying. Never use the dishwasher as it may permanently damage your tins. I wash with warm soap, soak, and use a mild brush to remove the excess butter. I advise to thoroughly dry tins immediately after washing as they tend to show wear if you air dry. Tins are increasing in price over time.Date published: 2014-05-28