Sweet Things Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy two favorite holiday desserts in one deliciously decadent pie. The experts at Sweet Things Bakery in Tiburon, California, handcratft this Pumpkin Pecan pie by layering creamy spiced pumpkin custard and a sweet, gooey pecan pie filling loaded with plenty of whole roasted pecan halves. Baked in a buttery gluten-free crust, the two-in-one dessert is delicious served with a dollop of fresh whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 9 1/2" diam. (serves 8–10).
- 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Gluten-free but made in a facility that handles wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pie ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the dessert from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 3 days.
- If frozen, remove from freezer and thaw unopened in the refrigerator overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container. Do not microwave.
- Pumpkin, granulated sugar, light corn syrup (corn syrup, salt, vanilla extract (vanilla beans, water, ethyl alcohol), whole eggs, pecans, white rice flour, unsalted butter, water, potato flour, sour cream (cultured milk and cream, whey, modified cornstarch, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, cultured dextrose, potassium sorbate (as a preservative) locust bean gum, gluten free), salted butter, tapioca starch (tapioca), vinegar, pure vanilla, nonfat dry milk, guar gum, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves.
- Contains egg, milk, pecans.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.