Sweet Things Brunch Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Break out a delectable basket of baked goods for your next brunch or holiday breakfast. Our trio of treats is made for us by Sweet Things bake shop, a San Francisco Bay Area favorite for more than three decades. You'll receive:
Blueberry Muffins: Bursting with plump blueberries and topped with streusel, these muffins are exceptionally moist thanks to the addition of sour cream.
Donut Muffins: A delicious blend of baking traditions, these combine the delicately crispy exteriors of classic cinnamon-sugar cake doughnuts with the tender, fluffy texture of a muffin.
Morning Glory Loaf: This hearty loaf is brimming with apples, carrots, raisins, sunflower seeds and coconut, with a touch of fragrant spices.
- Includes 6 Blueberry Muffins, 6 Donut Muffins, and a 2-lb. Morning Glory Loaf.
- 5 lb. 2 oz. total (serves 12–18).
- Shipped frozen to arrive slightly chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pastries ship frozen and may have thawed during shipment. This is normal. Upon receipt, store the pastries in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- The pastries are best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Thaw at room temperature. Store leftover pastries in an airtight container, where they will keep up to 2 days at room temperature. The pastries may be refrozen after thawing.
- Donut Muffins: Granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), unsalted butter, milk, soy oil, whole eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg.
- Blueberry Muffins: Bread flour, blueberries, milk, granulated sugar, butter, sour cream, eggs, soy oil, cake flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Morning Glory Loaf: Fresh carrots, unbleached flour, granulated sugar, fresh apples, eggs, canola oil, raisins, sunflower seeds, coconut, baking soda, pure vanilla, salt, cinnamon.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Classic Doughnut Muffins
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 1 out of 5 by sudeme from Awful disappointing The whole Sweet Things Brunch collection was a depressing disappointment. I have ordered items by themselves and were fine. This time it tasted like a poor quality in ingredients and containers. Blueberry muffins and donuts were in pieces. Stale. Loaf was just plain greasy mess. Cannot return so I threw it out.Date published: 2015-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodFinder from Great morning by just adding coffee! Ordered for Holiday, arrived, brought it out and arranged for family when they awoke, perfect. So easy and so tasty as each different piece exploded w/ flavor. Ordering one for Valentines and a few for my relatives.Date published: 2015-02-06