Blueberry Crumbles, Set of 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A San Francisco Bay Area favorite for more than three decades, Sweet Things bakeshop is famous for its tempting takes on classic American treats. One of the shop’s best goodies is this blueberry crumble. Rich and moist, flecked with real blueberries and laced with a cinnamon, sugary streusel, it makes a delicious addition to brunch.
- 4 muffins; 1 lb. 9 oz. total (serves 4).
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This blueberry crumble was shipped frozen without ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the crumble at room temperature, or wrap tightly and freeze for a later date. The crumble will keep unopened, at room temperature for up to 3 days, or up to 2 months frozen.
- To serve from frozen, thaw the crumble at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours. For optimal taste, bring the crumble to room temperature prior to serving.
- Cake flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), granulated sugar, trans fat–free shortening (canola oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, TBHQ [antioxidant]), blueberries, bread flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, gluten-free sour cream (cultured milk and cream, whey, modified cornstarch, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, cultured dextrose, potassium sorbate [preservative], locust bean gum), brown sugar, salted butter, pure vanilla, salt, cinnamon, baking soda.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eil56 from Wonderful I love blueberry muffins and coffee cake this is the best of both worlds. They are moist I just love them.Date published: 2018-12-31Rated 4 out of 5 by SVDJ from Not enough blueberries These were very much like coffee cake crumbles with a few blueberries thrown in. The crumbles are large enough to cut in 2 for 2 servings. Nice cake texture with the crumble topping.Date published: 2017-01-15Rated 3 out of 5 by jdjd11 from Blueberry crumble the topping was too thick and too sweet for me. cake part I liked.Date published: 2015-03-10