Blueberry Crumbles, Set of 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A San Francisco Bay Area favorite for more than three decades, Sweet Things bakeshop is famous for its tempting takes on classic American treats. One of the shop’s best goodies is this blueberry crumble. Rich and moist, flecked with real blueberries and laced with a cinnamon, sugary streusel, it makes a delicious addition to brunch.
- 4 muffins; 1 lb. 9 oz. total (serves 4).
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This blueberry crumble was shipped frozen without ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the crumble at room temperature, or wrap tightly and freeze for a later date. The crumble will keep unopened, at room temperature for up to 3 days, or up to 2 months frozen.
- To serve from frozen, thaw the crumble at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours. For optimal taste, bring the crumble to room temperature prior to serving.
- Cake flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), granulated sugar, trans fat–free shortening (canola oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, TBHQ [antioxidant]), blueberries, bread flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, gluten-free sour cream (cultured milk and cream, whey, modified cornstarch, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, cultured dextrose, potassium sorbate [preservative], locust bean gum), brown sugar, salted butter, pure vanilla, salt, cinnamon, baking soda.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eil56 from Wonderful I love blueberry muffins and coffee cake this is the best of both worlds. They are moist I just love them.Date published: 2018-12-31Rated 4 out of 5 by SVDJ from Not enough blueberries These were very much like coffee cake crumbles with a few blueberries thrown in. The crumbles are large enough to cut in 2 for 2 servings. Nice cake texture with the crumble topping.Date published: 2017-01-15Rated 3 out of 5 by jdjd11 from Blueberry crumble the topping was too thick and too sweet for me. cake part I liked.Date published: 2015-03-10