Williams Sonoma Sweet Basil
One of summertime's most beloved herbs, basil is famous for a bright taste that evokes the spicy sweetness of anise, clove and mint. Our aromatic dried basil captures the sun-warmed fragrance and flavor of the fresh herb, so you can enjoy it in your favorite dishes all year 'round.
- Our expertly dried large-leaf California basil is the perfect substitute for fresh basil.
- Use our sweet basil to add bright flavor to your favorite Mediterranean recipes – from pasta sauces and soups to homemade pizza.
- Basil is also a classic ingredient in Southeast Asian cuisine – try adding it to stir-fries, salad dressings and dipping sauces.
- For a quick, easy appetizer, blend our dried basil with fruity olive oil or garlicky cream cheese and enjoy with toasted baguette slices.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.4 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Sweet basil leaves.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.