Swedish Wood Shelving
The stability, durability and strength of our Swedish shelving set the standard for modular wood shelving – a standard that many other systems cannot match. Easy to expand, the shelving is a versatile addition to the pantry, kitchen or laundry/utility room.
- Top-quality modular storage that's easy to assemble and expand.
- Configures in numerous combinations to accommodate changing needs.
- Units can be joined side by side for a complete wall-and-corner system.
- Smoothly milled wood can be painted, stained or left unfinished (will age to a golden patina).
- Shelves are 11 1/2" deep and adjust up or down in 4 1/2" increments.
- Shelves are reinforced with concealed steel rods and each supports up to 400 lb.
- Solid white pine, sustainably forested in Sweden.
- Simple assembly required.
- Additional uprights and shelves are sold separately.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- Corner unit: 28 1/2" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 5 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Tower unit: 16" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Wide unit: 32" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Stemware shelf: 31 1/2" x 13" x 2" high. Holds 21–28 wineglasses, depending on size.
- Each shelf is 11 1/2" deep and supports up to 400 lb.
- Set of 2 extra uprights: 3 1/2" x 3/4" x 69" high.
- Set of 2 extra shelves for wide unit: 31 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 2" high.
- Metal bracing: 2 steel bases, 4 wood screws.
- Made in Sweden.
Use & Care
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.
- Corner Unit
- Wide Unit
- Stemware Shelf
- Extra Shelves, Set of 2
- Metal Bracing
- Six-Shelf Unit Uprights
- Extra Wine Shelves, Set of 2
- Tower Unit
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Swedish Wood Shelving